the down and in sportstalk group

where we chop it up in regards to sports and hip hop...feel free to leave a vibe !!!!

Stats

Category
Podcasts
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Ice Cube's BIG 3 Making Moves A Foreign

cjg

Senior Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is a major major move for blacks in general ... We know about hip-hop being exported as a commodity , but when was the last time something authentically black owned was exported globally ... historic, imo ...

Got me thinking about a conversation I heard recently on Fanbase ... as a people, I think we need to explore our options more ... the US to me, seems like their conservative radicals (and dependency mentality) are the ones impeding our advancement (to an extent, change is in our hands really, it can change overnight if everyone gets on code .. I digress)

Just saying, ... not sure if they have that element as much in other countries ...

...I wonder if there's an international audience that's more open to supporting our advancement , economically or otherwise ... am I disillusioned?

As an example, the Catholic Church rejected "the Doctrine of Discovery" not too long ago (that's the whole doctrine that put us all in this mess, Manifest Destiny internationally,etc) ..

... it's not huge, not sure what it means , but ... especially in light of the slavery resolutions at Georgetown ... lemme find out the Vatican giving reparations 😂

Anyway, here's the original video on the BIG3 ..