Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I'd like to see a sequel to The Harder They Fall

zBucks
Remember that western with the mostly all black cast? Starring Idris Elba, Zazie Beetz and Jonathan Majors. The ending for The Harder They Fall clearly left it open ended for a possible sequel. I won't say much about the story in case you've yet to see it, but there's a potential for a sequel, and I sure as hell hope they take that opportunity.

I especially like Jonathan Majors as the main character. He did awesome in that movie and I would like to see him take this character on again, and maybe for multiple movies to follow. What do you think? Would you like to see a sequel to this movie? How many sequels? I'm down for a trilogy.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Remember that western with the mostly all black cast? Starring Idris Elba, Zazie Beetz and Jonathan Majors. The ending for The Harder They Fall clearly left it open ended for a possible sequel. I won't say much about the story in case you've yet to see it, but there's a potential for a sequel, and I sure as hell hope they take that opportunity.

I especially like Jonathan Majors as the main character. He did awesome in that movie and I would like to see him take this character on again, and maybe for multiple movies to follow. What do you think? Would you like to see a sequel to this movie? How many sequels? I'm down for a trilogy.
    Did you see the prequel with Erykah Badu?

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

This was the prequel to THTF "They Die by Dawn" it's hard to find now for some reason you may be able to find it on YouTube maybe TUBI 🤔