Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

If you could go back in time and live free of issues, where would you go?

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Is there a time in the past, maybe a decade you'd like to go back to and live your life? Let's say the hate and abuse during that time is no longer present, and you can live your best life, free of racism and hate. What decade would you choose? It can be any time in the past, or hell, even the future if you want.

I have a lot of nostalgia for the 80s and 90s, so I'm kinda tempted to go back to around then and revisit it. I kinda want to go back and experience gaming for the first time, to have that sense of wonder playing something so new and fresh. I don't get that feeling with video games these days.

How far back would you want to go? Maybe before the internet? Maybe before even TV?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I am assuming I will know what will happen in the future. I would go back to the '80s and take advantage of every single financial opportunity in hopes of being a multi billionaire as fast as I can. I'd be an early investor in beginning stages of Microsoft, Google, Netflix and I'd take advantage of all the major market dips and bull markets. in 2009, I'd buy up 1000s of bitcoin when it was less than a penny.

What would I be doing? Spending every motherf*cking cent I could afford on white supremacy. I'd buy BET. I'd buy record labels. Control our media. There are a few towns for sale around the country. Make it a black haven. Dr. Umar would get his school, even though I know he'd f*ck it up. But I'd like to see him try it. I'd secretly buy up billboards in major cities and get at Jason Black early. Tariq as well.

But I'd be doing all this on the low as much as possible. I would have a front person. I'd also have some white man as a front if they won't sell to a black person.