Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m fed up with these trans folks lying and attacking women. Men who are trying to be women cannot have periods. In order to have a menstrual cycle you have to be a biological female. You cannot menstruate without a uterus and ovaries. 😒 These folks wanna be females so bad. This man “cherry thee boom” was talking about us seeing them as competition while talking down on us. I don’t see anyone pretending to be a woman as competition but a threat to my existence. You want we we have, the ability to menstruate is the ability to become pregnant with sperm from a man. That’s powerful. A biological male cannot and will not ever become pregnant. These people are jealous of us and living in delusion. Then on top of that they further show disrespect by calling us “cis”. We are not cis women, just women! The only trans person who respects us is Flame Monroe because they understand biology and aren’t for attacking us who spread the truth.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    There is a war going on within the LGBTQ Community. Hopefully, the more reasonable members of that community can reel in their wild Extremists.

If not, us straight black men will be more then happy to explain the new house rules to them and establish hard boundaries.

YahudahQueen96
    YahudahQueen96
    Yes indeed! I see the commotion on twitter. I see gays are trying to cut off the trans and just have it LGB. They’ve all become problematic, but the trannies seem to be the most annoying of the letters. I’m fed up.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I've seen sisters on tv accept them. Cyn G was on BET with one as a guest like women issues are also her issues.

The worse possible thing for sisters do do is cosign their being women. It's already tough enough being both black and a woman. Helping them be legally, culturally, socially same will not end well. They'll end up taking any little benefits left and eventually, mark my words, will then have white men dressed as women getting all the benefits just like white women were the biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action.

Brittany Griner was cosigning them to be accepted into women sports. What little sympathy I had for her was gone. What's stop some white boy in HS cosplaying as a woman to get an athletic to an elite school like Northwester, Berkeley, Stanford in basketball, track, swimming whatever, taking both a space that could otherwise go to a sista, get a free education and then after graduation decide being a woman is not for him but he got a Stanford degree out of it.

Slowly but slowly, though, we are at least stop being publicly shamed into going along for fear of being called transphobic.

Be who you wanna be obviously but when you start taking resources and pushing agendas, then the line ends there.

YahudahQueen96
    YahudahQueen96
    I remember seeing Cynthia G on that channel, I forgot what it’s called. Umar Johnson was a guest too. He thought that trans was a female. CG is going to support any and all agendas that goes against the black community. Trannies are primarily the males who pretend to be females. They have degraded themselves by having their genitals removed, changing their voice, trying to look feminine as much as possible. Those are the only males that she will support. She is for destroying the image of straight black males. CG is also for the extermination of black males.

Brittany Griner’s support for them doesn’t come to a surprise either. She looks like a trans man. It’s all confusion. Brittany is the most masculine female I have ever saw. I am still weirded out by her makeup. Is she really a female? That’s the question I ask. The voice, body shape, and walk doesn’t match that of a female. What do you think?
    These folks don’t realize that phobia means fear and they are not feared. I am not afraid to be near them. I just want them to stop pushing that madness on us and in media. Especially stop pushing on the children.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is a war going on within the LGBTQ Community. Hopefully, the more reasonable members of that community can reel in their wild Extremists.

If not, us straight black men will be more then happy to explain the new house rules to them and establish hard boundaries.
    Yes man I was telling a gay family member this same thing and they agreed. They are bi and can’t stand the T’s at all. They don’t like the men in women’s bathrooms or drag queens reading to kids.

IZREAL

Registered
    zBucks
    I’m fed up with these trans folks lying and attacking women. Men who are trying to be women cannot have periods. In order to have a menstrual cycle you have to be a biological female. You cannot menstruate without a uterus and ovaries. 😒 These folks wanna be females so bad. This man “cherry thee boom” was talking about us seeing them as competition while talking down on us. I don’t see anyone pretending to be a woman as competition but a threat to my existence. You want we we have, the ability to menstruate is the ability to become pregnant with sperm from a man. That’s powerful. A biological male cannot and will not ever become pregnant. These people are jealous of us and living in delusion. Then on top of that they further show disrespect by calling us “cis”. We are not cis women, just women! The only trans person who respects us is Flame Monroe because they understand biology and aren’t for attacking us who spread the truth.
    When that one dude in the wig said that women can’t gatekeep periods I almost had a stroke. Broski you have a dick cut it out.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    "I don’t see anyone pretending to be a woman as competition but a threat to my existence."

And THAT'S the correct and ONLY way all women should see and feel about it. By pure instinct and logical reasoning real men don't trust or take bull dykes lightly. For that reason alone, I don't like that term "Stud's" trying to make it sound cute. If more women thought the way you do, we wouldn't be having all these negative issues we see stimming from it in society. It's genocidal willful blindness i.m.o..
    season 6 GIF

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Very scary times we live in when biological men beef with biological women. As someone said the other day on the Swell app, Men and Women were created to work TOGETHER, not tear each other down. This is disturbing.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I've seen sisters on tv accept them. Cyn G was on BET with one as a guest like women issues are also her issues.

The worse possible thing for sisters do do is cosign their being women. It's already tough enough being both black and a woman. Helping them be legally, culturally, socially same will not end well. They'll end up taking any little benefits left and eventually, mark my words, will then have white men dressed as women getting all the benefits just like white women were the biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action.

Brittany Griner was cosigning them to be accepted into women sports. What little sympathy I had for her was gone. What's stop some white boy in HS cosplaying as a woman to get an athletic to an elite school like Northwester, Berkeley, Stanford in basketball, track, swimming whatever, taking both a space that could otherwise go to a sista, get a free education and then after graduation decide being a woman is not for him but he got a Stanford degree out of it.

Slowly but slowly, though, we are at least stop being publicly shamed into going along for fear of being called transphobic.

Be who you wanna be obviously but when you start taking resources and pushing agendas, then the line ends there.
    I agree! However, I think Cyn G is seeing the error of these “ trans” . I just happened to catch her live stream on my algorithm and she said something very startling: these trans sound just like straight men who compare/ compete with women… they are just wearing wigs now and brag that they are more “ feminine “🙄 Interesting times we live in…

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Yes man I was telling a gay family member this same thing and they agreed. They are bi and can’t stand the T’s at all. They don’t like the men in women’s bathrooms or drag queens reading to kids.
    I remember when I lived in San Francisco, the DBoyz used to go to the Castro district every Halloween & beat them down. I know because that was the word on the street the very next day.

D

Deleted member 1946

I one million percent agree with this post.

D

Deleted member 1946

I agree! However, I think Cyn G is seeing the error of these “ trans” . I just happened to catch her live stream on my algorithm and she said something very startling: these trans sound just like straight men who compare/ compete with women… they are just wearing wigs now and brag that they are more “ feminine “🙄 Interesting times we live in…
    Wow! I missed this.

D

Deleted member 1946

They will keep moving the goal post as long as folks don't fight back.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

*Wayne Brady has left the chat*
    As soon as I saw that, I was like why I'm I NOT surprised... Figures because there were plenty of signs throughout the years. If you see "straight "dudes in theater a LOT, it's pretty much a given they're playing both on sides. All these damn terms they come up with for a gay guy is stupid.

He got that SUGAR!
    wayne brady thank you GIF

D

Deleted member 1946

As soon as I saw that, I was like why I'm I NOT surprised... Figures because there were plenty of signs throughout the years. If you see "straight "dudes in theater a LOT, it's pretty much a given they're playing both on sides. All these damn terms they come up with for a gay guy is stupid.

He got that SUGAR!
    wayne brady thank you GIF
    He did whatever he was asked to do behind closed doors.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Yep. Other Wayne Brady supporters have left as well.
    Even though I can see where this is potentially going with him and how they like to use celebrities, I'm not going to totally wright him off just yet. If he can manage to not let himself be used against his own people I won't speak too harshly on the man, but he needs to keep his personal life to himself and not ride the fence on racial issues WHEN he's asked, and they are going to ask.

Expect to see him on the Breakfast Club or some silly ass morning show very soon.
    The Future Vintage GIF