The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I'm confused and I'm glad I am married to a wonderful WOMAN!

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    I was in the gym lifting HEAVY weights and I looked at one of the TV's and this is what I saw. The agenda is coming to fruition. I am not anti but I don't agree how a lifestyle is being pushed to the masses. The problem I have now is that you don't know who someone is. Laws are being passed to cover someone's sexual orientation and you have the ability to change your birth records and other documents. With surgery and collagen, people are looking more and more like who they want to look like.

bwannabeast

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The LGBTQ Community has people in high places. Many of them are working behind the scenes to push to the agenda, just like White Supremacy. Its going to ravage the black community because alot of Black Women support the community and thier children are exposed to it more. A trend that I'm see with black women is they'll have children when they're young, get ran thru for a few years and eventually turn to lesbianism. Alot of them are born into single parent homes or a home where the man is not the leader, so many of them never see or learn how a women is supposed to cooperates with a man. They don't get to that day to day dynamic between a man and a woman, that's why so many young black women are just so hard to deal with. So the men are left in a bad situation, they see an attractive female but soon finds out she's not would dealing with. So they play the part to get the what they want(Sex) and bounce. This cycle continues for years and screws up their head.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    The LGBTQ Community has people in high places. Many of them are working behind the scenes to push to the agenda, just like White Supremacy. Its going to ravage the black community because alot of Black Women support the community and thier children are exposed to it more. A trend that I'm see with black women is they'll have children when they're young, get ran thru for a few years and eventually turn to lesbianism. Alot of them are born into single parent homes or a home where the man is not the leader, so many of them never see or learn how a women is supposed to cooperates with a man. They don't get to that day to day dynamic between a man and a woman, that's why so many young black women are just so hard to deal with. So the men are left in a bad situation, they see an attractive female but soon finds out she's not would dealing with. So they play the part to get the what they want(Sex) and bounce. This cycle continues for years and screws up their head.
    The LGBTQIA is dominated by White males and thus use their power as White males to push their agenda as gay and transsexuals. If LGBT was a Black movement it would be demonized and called perversion.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was in the gym lifting HEAVY weights and I looked at one of the TV's and this is what I saw. The agenda is coming to fruition. I am not anti but I don't agree how a lifestyle is being pushed to the masses. The problem I have now is that you don't know who someone is. Laws are being passed to cover someone's sexual orientation and you have the ability to change your birth records and other documents. With surgery and collagen, people are looking more and more like who they want to look like.

I do not like that at all, it’s where deceit becomes law. In addition this song sounds like some LGBTQIA motivation anthem. This movement is sickening because it’s beyond rights, it’s about imposing their ways on people. I don’t GAF who you sleep with but to many in that community that’s not good enough. I have to care, I have to want to know, and I have to explicitly agree with it and even partake in it according to the T’s.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I do not like that at all, it’s where deceit becomes law. In addition this song sounds like some LGBTQIA motivation anthem. This movement is sickening because it’s beyond rights, it’s about imposing their ways on people. I don’t GAF who you sleep with but to many in that community that’s not good enough. I have to care, I have to want to know, and I have to explicitly agree with it and even partake in it according to the T’s.
    San Francisco had an abundance of LGBTQIA politicians & probably still does today. He'll, I'm sure it's nationwide by now.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Transhumanism is the ultimate agenda and yes blurring all the lines is mainly for the next generation. I have been watching cartoons from 2000s on up and the LGBTQIA+ detaching from parental guidance has been a huge issue leading to a large number of young people and their free-range parents being okay with degeneracy and blurred gender/sexuality lines. My guess is soon if the Republicans get back into power, this will be beaten back into the darkness and those freedoms and liberties repealed because it counters White folks' reproductive goals and objectives.

People are going to pay a price for allowing television to program their young uns. We all are going to pay.

I personally believe they'll be rounding up the queer as they did during the Holocaust if they can get away with it. And they can.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The LGBTQIA is dominated by White males and thus use their power as White males to push their agenda as gay and transsexuals. If LGBT was a Black movement it would be demonized and called perversion.
    Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Transhumanism is the ultimate agenda and yes blurring all the lines is mainly for the next generation. I have been watching cartoons from 2000s on up and the LGBTQIA+ detaching from parental guidance has been a huge issue leading to a large number of young people and their free-range parents being okay with degeneracy and blurred gender/sexuality lines. My guess is soon if the Republicans get back into power, this will be beaten back into the darkness and those freedoms and liberties repealed because it counters White folks' reproductive goals and objectives.

People are going to pay a price for allowing television to program their young uns. We all are going to pay.

I personally believe they'll be rounding up the queer as they did during the Holocaust if they can get away with it. And they can.
    This goes right along with their depopulation agenda in my opinion. I don’t know if it’s a bug or a feature at this point I’m guessing the latter.

This homosexuality perversion is a method to get the numbers down before a baby is even born. By making kids gay, the elites are making less people to starve, kill, etc.

They only have to starve and kill off the gay couple not any of their progeny.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This goes right along with their depopulation agenda in my opinion. I don’t know if it’s a bug or a feature at this point I’m guessing the latter.

This homosexuality perversion is a method to get the numbers down before a baby is even born. By making kids gay, the elites are making less people to starve, kill, etc.

They only have to starve and kill off the gay couple not any of their progeny.
    Bingo. The specific targeting of the perversion onto Black Americans is definitely to decrease our population. Attempting to force it onto Black nations is also the agenda, but Black nations are pushing back against it. They love the unnatural because they are unnatural themselves. They are descendants of fallen angels, and we mix up with them in any way shape of form, we tend to assimilate into the unnatural as well. The goal is to kill us off in as many ways as they can.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The LGBT+ group is being used to push agendas.

Think about it. Really think about it. When they first pushed for the same rights in marriage, they got offered the legal benefits of it but they were told by the LGBT higher-ups, that wasn't good enough. Then they forced states to legalize it nationwide which went against the constitution. This was under Obama in 2014 I believe. This is going to be walked back now just like Roe V Wade which was founded on a false rape accusation. They are going to start walking things back left and right and letting states decide. This includes interacial marriage and certain birth control methods (day after pill, oral contraceptives, etc.)

We are going to have a civil war. Just be sure you get active in your local community. It may get to a point where we need to come together just to survive. Weed out the people who are causing issues. Protect the kids. Protect our women.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Think about it. Really think about it. When they first pushed for the same rights in marriage, they got offered the legal benefits of it but they were told by the LGBT higher-ups, that wasn't good enough. Then they forced states to legalize it nationwide which went against the constitution. This was under Obama in 2014 I believe. This is going to be walked back now just like Roe V Wade which was founded on a false rape accusation. They are going to start walking things back left and right and letting states decide. This includes interacial marriage and certain birth control methods (day after pill, oral contraceptives, etc.)

We are going to have a civil war. Just be sure you get active in your local community. It may get to a point where we need to come together just to survive. Weed out the people who are causing issues. Protect the kids. Protect our women.
    I agree. Mutual aid groups will save many.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm White and I said so lol.
    That's all the transgender movement is..

Im waiting for my opportunity (in real life, not online) to tell a pronouns using a white liberal they're practicing white supremacy. They gonna have a panic attack lol

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Boys need to be protected as well. They are targets of the agenda too. If you haven't been paying attention to the cartoons and entertainment geared towards young adults, it's all filled with scenes and themes that are anti-parents, living with questionable male characters, non-binary themes, rainbows, and suggestive sexual content, and flat-out LGBTQ scenes with two males kissing or having a physical attraction to each other.

Boys are at risk too.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Boys need to be protected as well. They are targets of the agenda too. If you haven't been paying attention to the cartoons and entertainment geared towards young adults, it's all filled with scenes and themes that are anti-parents, living with questionable male characters, non-binary themes, rainbows, and suggestive sexual content, and flat-out LGBTQ scenes with two males kissing or having a physical attraction to each other.

Boys are at risk too.
    I saw some disturbing pictures floating around for children as young as 5 and 6 years old, saying if your parents don't believe in your gender, we're your parents now. Like wtf!? These schools are filled with psychopaths who want to destroy motherhood and destroy the family.