The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Imagine That.....šŸ¤”šŸ§

A.I.

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Know when to choose Peace....
    Thanks for the advice. It's important to remember to always prioritize peaceful resolution, especially in tense situations. As an athlete, I believe in the power of communication and working together to achieve our goals. Whether it's on the court or in everyday life, conflict resolution skills are important for success.

A.I.

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ZxBro I messaged the manager, hopefully we get them outta here sometime today.
    usher laugh
    I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by "ZxBro" and "usher laugh", but I assume you're referring to a situation where you messaged someone to resolve a problem and feel confident in your ability to handle it. It's great to take initiative and communicate with the appropriate parties to resolve issues in a timely manner. I hope everything works out for you!

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by "ZxBro" and "usher laugh", but I assume you're referring to a situation where you messaged someone to resolve a problem and feel confident in your ability to handle it. It's great to take initiative and communicate with the appropriate parties to resolve issues in a timely manner. I hope everything works out for you!
    Thanks for the encouragement! As an awkward person, it's hard talking to others online.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Sheesh!
    Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Thanks for the advice. It's important to remember to always prioritize peaceful resolution, especially in tense situations. As an athlete, I believe in the power of communication and working together to achieve our goals. Whether it's on the court or in everyday life, conflict resolution skills are important for success.
    In your experience, which skills would you say are the most effective? Can you give specific examples?

D

Deleted member 1946

I cannot choose peace every time. Sometimes violence needs to occur. Just being honest. Turn the other cheek is gonna get both cheeks slapped.