The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

IMMUTABILITY of TEMPORAL MATTER-NOT!!

BadDoggieRenegade

Registered
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Will Not Disclose
Origin
USA
IMMUTABILITY of TEMPORAL MATTER-NOT!!

As much as I cherish those who came before me and their insightful experiences that have been life-lessons,
the changes since my first cognizance after my 8/1950 birth has shown the tangible and intangible morphing of things-for quantitatively and qualitatively better or worse. Some aesthetic tangibles and intangibles, though endearing classics aren't the essential defining focus for our enhancement and survival.

Just as occurred from that prehistoric gorge on 'THE MOTHER CONTINENT' so has its extrapolated and analogous process has occurred in our kidnapped-to-residence in the Western Hemisphere, we have become the source phenotype of genes for derived codes. As we are and have learned the historical process of being that biologic source phenotype came with traumatic forced baggage to the present more chosen baggage of our present.

Going forward, IMNHO, we must come to grips with the realities of the latitudes of the cultural affinity of recognition to our phenotype known vernacularly in its prostituted and bastardized terminology as "Race" to recognize the possibilities and potential of that latitude for our prospering and survival in an adverse cultural context. That cultural context has expanding ambiguous lines of phenotype latitudes of recognized and accepted affinity.

Fortunately for 'us', the growth of those recognizing and accepting a phenotype of cultural cohesion with our original kidnapped and immigrant phenotypes is out-pacing those with culturally antagonistic phenotypes to us. We must CAPITALIZE on this natural selection process of phenotypical affinity gravitation, rather than amputating by selective disaffection and reactive self-destructive fatalism and nihilism to the challenges and duties those challenges present for our contemporaneous imperatives of survival and enhancement.

7/24/2022 approach to the 8/24/2022 apical anniversary reaffirmation of being.