The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

In terms of fast food joints, what do you like the most?

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
There are so many these days, I have a hard time picking. I seem to like at least one or two things from every spot. What do you like the most out of all of them? You can include things that aren't "fast food" in the drive-thru sense as well. Just has to be food made at convenience so things like pizza can be an option as well.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
There are so many these days, I have a hard time picking. I seem to like at least one or two things from every spot. What do you like the most out of all of them? You can include things that aren't "fast food" in the drive-thru sense as well. Just has to be food made at convenience so things like pizza can be an option as well.
chik-fil-a all day.

Thick waffle cut fries. arseniolust

Savory Chik-Fil-A sauce (no homo). keithsweatdatass

Makes the cypher complete.

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
chik-fil-a all day.

Thick waffle cut fries. arseniolust

Savory Chik-Fil-A sauce (no homo). keithsweatdatass

Makes the cypher complete.
They do have some good waffle fries. Just sucks cause the closest one to where I live is like 25 min away so unless I want to eat in my car, food will be cold by the time I get home so I don't go very often.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They do have some good waffle fries. Just sucks cause the closest one to where I live is like 25 min away so unless I want to eat in my car, food will be cold by the time I get home so I don't go very often.
    Then you have to wait 25 minutes in the drive thru line too so a fast food meal ends up being everything but fast.

mjlol

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Despite the ridicule that this sparks, I must express my love for Arby's.

Ad-Rock Reaction GIF by Beastie Boys

Website_RB_Double.png

eclipsed

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Then you have to wait 25 minutes in the drive thru line too so a fast food meal ends up being everything but fast.

mjlol
    Yeah, ain't that the truth. The last time I went they were so busy, I was waiting over 30 minutes. I mean that just tells me they have good food. They never messed up and order and the people who work there are always friendly. Beats waiting at McShites for 30 minutes to end up with the wrong order and half the food cold lol

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, ain't that the truth. The last time I went they were so busy, I was waiting over 30 minutes. I mean that just tells me they have good food. They never messed up and order and the people who work there are always friendly. Beats waiting at McShites for 30 minutes to end up with the wrong order and half the food cold lol

Yes! That’s one thing about Chik-Fil-A when they hand you your food they be soooooooo polite.

Happy Jonah Hill GIF
    “OMG everyone it’s Mr. Jay again! Thank you for ordering with us again…need any extra sauces?”

Happy Feeling Good GIF
    Me walking away.

fastandcurious

Registered
    zBucks
    Despite the ridicule that this sparks, I must express my love for Arby's.

Ad-Rock Reaction GIF by Beastie Boys

Website_RB_Double.png
    Yeah I can get down with Arbys. I feel like they're always adding to their menu and it's always usually pretty good.

My favorite is Hardee's. They used to have so many of them around but now it's like a treat if I go somewhere that has one. Probably a good thing there isn't one closer though lol

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As cliche as it is, I love me some Taco Bell and McDonalds. I know they're extremely horrible to your health, but damn to I just love the taste. Especially those chocolate shakes McDonalds makes.
    the double quarter pounder used to be my go to at McDonald's before I gave it up. I also liked the Chalupaa at Taco Bell.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah I can get down with Arbys. I feel like they're always adding to their menu and it's always usually pretty good.

My favorite is Hardee's. They used to have so many of them around but now it's like a treat if I go somewhere that has one. Probably a good thing there isn't one closer though lol
    Soul mates.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks

The market fresh sandwiches are also a must have. They have a well rounded menu, bringeth the horsey sauce!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Some of these places are regional. Chik Fil A is an east coast thing, south as well. In N Out is western part of America, big in Cali.

I want to add Hardees and Wendy's burgers. Not bad. Although like most of you, I stay out of fast food unless I have no choice.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We had a local spot that closed down last fall. They did fried fish, chicken, and fries mostly. I was so pissed when they closed cause they had good sized meals for just $7. People are trying to get it reopened.

Outside of that spot, like of the main chain ones I would say Wendy's is my go-to spot. I used to like Chipotle but the quality has gone down hill. The food is more expensive and just not prepared right.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    We had a local spot that closed down last fall. They did fried fish, chicken, and fries mostly. I was so pissed when they closed cause they had good sized meals for just $7. People are trying to get it reopened.

Outside of that spot, like of the main chain ones I would say Wendy's is my go-to spot. I used to like Chipotle but the quality has gone down hill. The food is more expensive and just not prepared right.
    I also think it's which location you frequent. They all aren't the same. Some are good, others aren't. 🤷🏽‍♀️

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I also think it's which location you frequent. They all aren't the same. Some are good, others aren't. 🤷🏽‍♀️
    All the ones around me are just not doing it right anymore. If I go on maps and look at the reviews on Google, the highest rated one is a 3.1 stars out of 5.