Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

In Today's Episode Of "Next Time Listen To Your Fans"

D

Deleted member 191

Good Evening from the Great Buckeye State.
Tonight's episode features Volition, maker of the beloved Saints Row, Descent and Red Faction franchises. Their hubris led them to severely miscalculate their creative decisions and the fans responded accordingly. This would prove costly, as they gave these final words earlier, today.

D

Deleted member 191

The last Saint's Row game was probably the final nail in Volition's coffin. Ruining that franchise helped to ruin the whole company.
Could NOT agree more. With a franchise with THAT kind of legacy, it was to whom much is given much is required situation and they could NOT have fucked that up more than they did.
I would love to see another dev bring back the Saint's Row & Red Faction series. (serieses, serie???), though.
I never played Red Faction, but I heard great things. But I wonder if the new subsidiary that acquired those IPs will try to "make things right" after the reboot, yknow what I mean?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Could NOT agree more. With a franchise with THAT kind of legacy, it was to whom much is given much is required situation and they could NOT have fucked that up more than they did.

I never played Red Faction, but I heard great things. But I wonder if the new subsidiary that acquired those IPs will try to "make things right" after the reboot, yknow what I mean?
Red Faction was a very good, but very slept on series. I'd love to see it get dusted off & brought back for current gen systems.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It was good to have an anti-GTA but they shit the bed I ain’t even pick up the last one

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Good Evening from the Great Buckeye State.
    Tonight's episode features Volition, maker of the beloved Saints Row, Descent and Red Faction franchises. Their hubris led them to severely miscalculate their creative decisions and the fans responded accordingly. This would prove costly, as they gave these final words earlier, today.

They made one of my favorite games as a child...Descent Freespace. RIP