The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Internet Mask.

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I am just a Man with MY voice. When I was younger my Facebook pages and other soccial media accounts would suddenly be deactivated because of my "activities". After then I never gave a F about WHO knew me online or not. I take some security measures but thats not my priority. I havent ran into ANYONE who is going to Stop what I am doing. I will not retract staements or TYPE FIGHT. I stand by my words. AND I stand where I AM AT. Some of you all WONT even stand up for yourselves. I look at the internet as a way of meeting, conversing, and exchanging ideas and currencies. Exchanging ideas could include debating. But debates are organized arguments. I don't give a F about spell check or none of that either. I give a F about Black Empowerment. All of my F's are included with THAT.But yes, I edit my words because I am NERD ED OUT.I said that out of Love.

Tati 304

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I am just a Man with MY voice. When I was younger my Facebook pages and other soccial media accounts would suddenly be deactivated because of my "activities". After then I never gave a F about WHO knew me online or not. I take some security measures but thats not my priority. I havent ran into ANYONE who is going to Stop what I am doing. I will not retract staements or TYPE FIGHT. I stand by my words. AND I stand where I AM AT. Some of you all WONT even stand up for yourselves. I look at the internet as a way of meeting, conversing, and exchanging ideas and currencies. Exchanging ideas could include debating. But debates are organized arguments. I don't give a F about spell check or none of that either. I give a F about Black Empowerment. All of my F's are included with THAT.But yes, I edit my words because I am NERD ED OUT.I said that out of Love.
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

What are we supposed to say to this?