The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is Charleston White A A Role Model?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Let’s talk Charleston White. Do you find yourself agreeing with him or disagreeing?

I don't think Charleston White is a role model. He's says some good things, he also says some horrible things. He's pro-Black but his coon chip has also been activated. He kicks good old-school, down south knowledge that you'd hear from one of your uncles....but he also has some MAGA Uncle Tom traits. Charleston does some good things on behalf of Black at-risk youth, but he also uses drugs & denigrates Black women.
I wouldn't call Charleston a role model, he's just a regular guy (we all have some good & some bad) who was blessed to become YouTube famous.

D

Deleted member 1946

I don't think Charleston White is a role model. He's says some good things, he also says some horrible things. He's pro-Black but his coon chip has also been activated. He kicks good old-school, down south knowledge that you'd hear from one of your uncles....but he also has some MAGA Uncle Tom traits. Charleston does some good things on behalf of Black at-risk youth, but he also uses drugs & denigrates Black women.
I wouldn't call Charleston a role model, he's just a regular guy (we all have some good & some bad) who was blessed to become YouTube famous.
He has definitely said so many coonish things. I can't rock with our folks who say some of the most outlandish things.

D

Deleted member 1946

Let’s talk Charleston White. Do you find yourself agreeing with him or disagreeing?

There are some folks who want to fight Charleston White because he talks recklessly. I know one thing... I do agree with the opening statements from Cam Newton about coming up with a rule that a person will not say anything about somebody behind their back that they would not say to their face.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Not a fan at all. He's a grifter. He says stuff to get clicks. He demands payment to go on platforms. He's performative.

Does he have some real shyt to say sometimes? Sure. EVERY black person has some real shyt to say, we live real azz shyt. All of us.

That said, I have asked some people this. What makes his opinion on any subject valuable? Why should I listen to him? I've either never gotten an answer or its vague.

I can tell you why TBAs, Tariq's or even Dr. Umar should be listened to. Charleston White? Fuq no. All that said, I have zero issues with his hustle per se. Make ya money playah, no hate from me. It would have been so easy for him to be doing crime and gangbanging but he has a non violent outlet. I'm sure he got mouths to feed somewhere, but for me, I would in no way endorse his opinion as anything representative for the black community and the last thing I want is for white folks to view his views as speaking for Black folks.