The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is egypt the homeland?

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
For a while ive felt that the bible is propaganda but now i belive it is anti black propaganda namely the exodus. This story says jews were inprisoned in egypt and escqped after god intervened there is of course 0 proof of the exodus. Let alone the insane claims of plagues and the water splitting itself or god being scsred of iron chariots or whatever. We know that egypt has been greatly demonized as evil as well and this seems like the way to keep us away from our own culture. Also why there are white people playing egytians in the movie the mummy. How can the pharoh of a sun worshipping people be white? The egyptian statues are clearly black. I think we should expore this and what the kemet egypians were there culture and beliefs.

BeHart

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
For a while ive felt that the bible is propaganda but now i belive it is anti black propaganda namely the exodus. This story says jews were inprisoned in egypt and escqped after god intervened there is of course 0 proof of the exodus. Let alone the insane claims of plagues and the water splitting itself or god being scsred of iron chariots or whatever. We know that egypt has been greatly demonized as evil as well and this seems like the way to keep us away from our own culture. Also why there are white people playing egytians in the movie the mummy. How can the pharoh of a sun worshipping people be white? The egyptian statues are clearly black. I think we should expore this and what the kemet egypians were there culture and beliefs.
According to my studies, there were other civilizations that show evidence of people with African culture or features. Some of them not in Africa.That are of antiquity much like KMT. Also continents that don't exist now like Atlantis and Lemuria. Also there being five sided pyramid looking structures and what appears to be a carved face seen on Mars. Plus knowledge about astronomy that are being confirmed like with the Dogon knowing about Sirius.. So, it is possible the original ppl are older than KMT. Not that I was there or anything..

TAILIANNA

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
who is demonizing egypt? It seems like everybody loves that culture.
Lets start with the exodus and then go to the mummy. So hollywood and the bible are good places to start. Now they are trying to put the construcrion of the ancient pyramids on aliens because they cannot figure out how to do it.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
According to my studies, there were other civilizations that show evidence of people with African culture or features. Some of them not in Africa.That are of antiquity much like KMT. Also continents that don't exist now like Atlantis and Lemuria. Also there being five sided pyramid looking structures and what appears to be a carved face seen on Mars. Plus knowledge about astronomy that are being confirmed like with the Dogon knowing about Sirius.. So, it is possible the original ppl are older than KMT. Not that I was there or anything..
What that gotta do with Ancient Egypt though bruh?

Kanu

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Lets start with the exodus and then go to the mummy. So hollywood and the bible are good places to start. Now they are trying to put the construcrion of the ancient pyramids on aliens because they cannot figure out how to do it.
    "I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt; I have heard their groaning and have come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send you to Egypt.”

Egypt made mistakes just like all nations did. But the Most High will save them in the end just like all others.

I don't know anybody who claims the pyramid was built by aliens.

White people in this video theorize how black people created all pyramids around the planet

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We don’t need to explore it, we already know what the culture and beliefs were. It’s demonized because you cannot deny the Blackness of the people.

Herodotus said they were Black. Many other Greek students who went to Africa said the same thing, all of them get discredited. The issue is that Greeks owe a lot of their knowledge to KMT as it was one of the first great nations and white people don’t want to admit that they are venerating a Black society.

That’s why it’s hated. We also have to realize that the Bible is not some unaltered story about tales in Africa. It’s been passed through many White hands and so the view of KMT is through the whites who want to erase us from any respectful part of history.

BeHart

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    What that gotta do with Ancient Egypt though bruh?
    The post seems to ask is egypt our homeland.In my opinion we are original all over this planet. And it is possible that we existed in some fashion preceding this planet. So Egypt is not our homeland much like a bedroom is not the house a person lives in and calls it home. The bedroom is one of the areas of the home.. we are original all over this planet.. not just in one spot on it.. And this particular house might not be the person's first address.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The post seems to ask is egypt our homeland.In my opinion we are original all over this planet. And it is possible that we existed in some fashion preceding this planet. So Egypt is not our homeland much like a bedroom is not the house a person lives in and calls it home. The bedroom is one of the areas of the home.. we are original all over this planet.. not just in one spot on it.. And this particular house might not be the person's first address.
    Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

I love how abstract you went with it. I was having a hard time tracking but after you broke it down I'm like yo this is quality.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    "I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt; I have heard their groaning and have come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send you to Egypt.”

Egypt made mistakes just like all nations did. But the Most High will save them in the end just like all others.

I don't know anybody who claims the pyramid was built by aliens.

White people in this video theorize how black people created all pyramids around the planet

Double down on the highlighted part. I don't like how we romanticize our history to the point where Black = Perfect, White = Bad. Everything bad that ever happened in Africa has to have some external origin, I don't think we do ourselves any favors thinking so juvenile. We are every bit as capable of evil as anyone else.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    who is demonizing egypt? It seems like everybody loves that culture.
    Lets start with the exodus and then go to the mummy. So hollywood and the bible are good places to start. Now they are trying to put the construcrion of the ancient pyramids on aliens because they cannot figure out how to do it. But ya they had a whole cursed.
    I feel that what i meant was egypt the hub of black excellence and culture. Ive seen african culture from that time period but what ive seen from egypt is so advanced. If this is correct we had our own religion with ra and horus. We built the pyramids that cannot be reproduced even now. It also seems that we also started make up with the cat eyes. And thats just the surface level im sure there is a whole entire world they tried to bury. Our belifs our morality science. I hope we can start a thread with all the cool shyt from this time and our ppl. Another thing why did we thibk so highly of cats and how far did our love of the sun go.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I feel that what i meant was egypt the hub of black excellence and culture. Ive seen african culture from that time period but what ive seen from egypt is so advanced. If this is correct we had our own religion with ra and horus. We built the pyramids that cannot be reproduced even now. It also seems that we also started make up with the cat eyes. And thats just the surface level im sure there is a whole entire world they tried to bury. Our belifs our morality science. I hope we can start a thread with all the cool shyt from this time and our ppl. Another thing why did we thibk so highly of cats and how far did our love of the sun go.
    Outside of this do you know anything else about it?

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Outside of this do you know anything else about it?
    Not really i loved it i was really into yugioh but i never knew i had a connection to it. So now im really looking into it and geting intrested but there is so much false information out there. They chipped off our noses in the statues i think nas was talking about that too. But i didnt really put it together. I didnt know we were half of what we are until this year.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Nas 3rd verse i can

Be, be-fore we came to this country
    We were kings and queens, never porch monkeys
    There was empires in Africa called Kush
    Timbuktu, where every race came to get books
    To learn from black teachers who taught Greeks and Romans
    Asian, Arabs and gave them gold, when
    Gold was converted to money it all changed
    Money then became empowerment for Europeans
    The Persian military invaded
    They heard about the gold, the teachings, and everything sacred
    Africa was almost robbed naked
    Slavery was money, so they began making slave ships
    Egypt was the place that Alexander the Great went
    He was so shocked at the mountains with black faces
    Shot up they nose to impose what basically
    Still goes on today, you see?

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    If this is correct we had our own religion with ra and horus.
    Actually Egypt had different "social classes", the lower class didn't worship Ra, Horus, etc. That was exclusive to the elites. Also Egypt was multicultural, there were all kinds of practices/religions there.

BeHart

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Lets start with the exodus and then go to the mummy. So hollywood and the bible are good places to start. Now they are trying to put the construcrion of the ancient pyramids on aliens because they cannot figure out how to do it. But ya they had a whole cursed.

KMT is a valuable piece of history. One example I find interesting is reading about King Amenhotep IV. He renamed himself Ankhnaten. Presented a concept of a one true god called Aten, symbolized by the Sun. As a disc encompassed by lines radiating out. He started a priesthood to replace the existing priesthood which had become leeches towards the people. Short story long, he's the God father of the main monotheistic religions. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. And thats only one example from only one of many civilizations of antiquity.

BeHart

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This is my opinion.. When using a word like religion, to be more specific: Their spiritual practices were a form of getting things done. Their source of strength went beyond time and space constraints of matter.. because theirs was the real deal.. at some point religion started to be a cover word for mass mind control. People aren't as connected to the Universe - they've been eating fried chicken, watching a lot of worldstar, "you only live once", "popping mollies", taking the vac, believing in Biden etc. 😆. So ppl are getting weaker, and rely more on externalities to survive. People now are reliant upon or even slaves of what they use to be the masters over.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    KMT is a valuable piece of history. One example I find interesting is reading about King Amenhotep IV. He renamed himself Ankhnaten. Presented a concept of a one true god called Aten, symbolized by the Sun. As a disc encompassed by lines radiating out. He started a priesthood to replace the existing priesthood which had become leeches towards the people. Short story long, he's the God father of the main monotheistic religions. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. And thats only one example from only one of many civilizations of antiquity.
    Yeah and I believe they rebuked him after because he took them away from their traditional spiritual views. Even his son, changed his name from Tutankahten to Tutankhamun.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    This is my opinion.. When using a word like religion, to be more specific: Their spiritual practices were a form of getting things done. Their source of strength went beyond time and space constraints of matter.. because theirs was the real deal.. at some point religion started to be a cover word for mass mind control. People aren't as connected to the Universe - they've been eating fried chicken, watching a lot of worldstar, "you only live once", "popping mollies", taking the vac, believing in Biden etc. 😆. So ppl are getting weaker, and rely more on externalities to survive. People now are reliant upon or even slaves of what they use to be the masters over.
    Straight up, seems the europeans took our religion stripped the soul and spirituality from it. Said a white man did it, changed the stories and based them around conquest rape and gennocide. This battle to me basically sums it up

View: https://youtu.be/_1Q1c7p9uDU

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Straight up, seems the europeans took our religion stripped the soul and spirituality from it. Said a white man did it, changed the stories and based them around conquest rape and gennocide. This battle to me basically sums it up

View: https://youtu.be/_1Q1c7p9uDU
    That’s exactly what they did.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Mainstream scholars believe that Egyptians were neither black nor white, Egyptians are believed to be a mixed race. Anthropology and religion are different things, religion is just a belief, where as anthropology is a fact based science.
    Scholars likw egyptologists are paid too erase the black from them but they were undoubtedly black. You can see that in the statues. Like any society there were lighter and darker ones tho too.