The Official Destination for Music Lovers on 6ZEROS

Stats

Category
Music
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is The Alto Saxophone The Best For Beginners?

Staff

Everywhere At All Times
Community Host
zBucks
We’ve teamed up with professional saxophonist Merlon Devine to help aspiring Saxophonists get started on their journey. If you’ve been confused about whether to start with alto or soprano or which brand is best, we’ve got you covered!

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not sure what the best alto sax is .....
    But I've actually been "stocking" this hot pink one on Amazon it's pretty cheap like $300...
    So I guess it's not really "high quality" and would only hang on my wall... My kid was active in her band back in 2016. Now she acts like she doesn't know what I'm talking about after I spent so much money on lessons at the Guitar Center. 😭 She can only play one song like Mary had a Little Lamb, or something 😭 but I still want it. Hobbies make the best careers and I always envision her playing the saxophone at Sunday brunch in some fancy High priced hotel as a side hustle. 🙂 🧠🔥💪🏾

20161213_174201.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not sure what the best alto sax is .....
    But I've actually been "stocking" this hot pink one on Amazon it's pretty cheap like $300...
    So I guess it's not really "high quality" and would only hang on my wall... My kid was active in her band back in 2016. Now she acts like she doesn't know what I'm talking about after I spent so much money on lessons at the Guitar Center. 😭 She can only play one song like Mary had a Little Lamb, or something 😭 but I still want it. Hobbies make the best careers and I always envision her playing the saxophone at Sunday brunch in some fancy High priced hotel as a side hustle. 🙂 🧠🔥💪🏾

View attachment 7845
    That is awesome. How old is she now? Is she too cool for school?