Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is Violence Being Imported Into Our Community?

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This is a serious question it will take more than a "yes" or "no" answer (for the record my answer is yes it is) I feel the powers that be profit from us being divided and at each other's throats they profit from us being economically at the bottom then add outsiders with anti Black sentiments and our neighborhoods become powder kegs...... just my opinion and the way I'm seeing it.

FB_IMG_1453834240155.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I look at it like this.

We as Black Americans are the descendants of the labor force that was left over after the US Government changed from a Slavery Based economy to Capitalism. To White America we are a bunch of gas stations but they all have Teslas.

Once the switch happened they had no more use for us, didn’t want us around, and didn’t want us profiting from their new system. That’s why they rioted and burned down all of our towns because our freedom was not due to recognizing our humanity, it was because the US changed its business model and no longer needed us.

The whole goal since then has been to make sure we do not profit from their system at all. But the more restless we got the more it threatened the same system they were trying to lock us out. So that’s when we see concessions like Civil Rights Movement, etc.

So I say all that to say that I don’t believe that violence is being injected into our communities, I think it’s a side effect of a group of people who are not being allowed to profit off the “corporation” of the USA.

The immigrants in the areas the White people corralled us into are there because it’s in the USA’s best interest to import them for a compliant workforce which is why Canada, Germany, the UK, and all western nations are displacing their native populations.

At the end of the day it is my belief that Black American oppression is a net negative in revenue to the USA. But they’ll rather take the loss than have the labor class of a past business model eat off what the designed.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Phuck YES it is. Michigan aka Michissippi has imported 15k Afghans vetting NONE of these people. Years ago Dearborn police stumbled on a Hezbollah pro bomb maker. The Hobbi Dobbi’s have taken over Dearborn and Dearborn heights now.

Now, let’s talk about the no vetting of these Guala-Guala’s flooding the zones. No vetting what so ever and you can’t tell me this government didnt give these ppl the promised $450k per family that Trump broke up and put in cages. These ppl are given housing, money and clothing vouchers, something “WE” never see or get.

AmeriKKKa is Phucked Up.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    America is a hot mess. They place/stole/bought a group of Blacks and essentially placed them us in a hell that they’ve told us to pull up from on our own, but we watch as they throw a tattered “ rope” to other non-whites. On the flip side of that, we know who these oppressors are and the true intentions, and when we know better, we do better. So let’s not take their drugs, drink, violence etc. we can maintain our humanity as they lose theirs… just my thoughts.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    America is a hot mess. They place/stole/bought a group of Blacks and essentially placed them us in a hell that they’ve told us to pull up from on our own, but we watch as they throw a tattered “ rope” to other non-whites. On the flip side of that, we know who these oppressors are and the true intentions, and when we know better, we do better. So let’s not take their drugs, drink, violence etc. we can maintain our humanity as they lose theirs… just my thoughts.
    Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Brought us here and when they was done was like “fuck you figure it out” and when we figure it out the kicked over the jenga tower.