The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

It Looks Like How The Europeans Used To Live Before The Moors Taught Them How To Bathe And Live Right

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    What do you mean? They still live like that now lol
    Yep you're 100% correct! I've seen it MANY times personally and many were not hoarders. I remember this one family that lived in a 400+k house with dogs, cats & roaches with crap everywhere and we could see where rodents had chewed the vinyl siding in the back to get inside. (We could smell the inside of the house from the outside!) Husband/wife drove around in new BMW's and their son had a nice cobra mustang.

We were there to build a large deck while they were at work; someone forgot to close the blinds and we saw inside the main family room/kitchen/dinning room areas. All the animals lived inside because they had no fence in a nice upscale neighborhood called "Preston Village in Cary N.C." (type that in google and hit images to see the homes and area. You'll be surprised!) Took us a week to finish but on the second day I made it a rule to undress in the garage to check my clothes for bugs and leave them in a tied plastic bag just in case before going into the house after a co-worker told us his work boots had small roaches crawl out when he took them off. I drove back to Lowes and got two of those 2pack jumbo cans of OFF insect repellent they use to sell.
    disgusted smell GIF

Also anyone who's ever done carpet steam cleaning like I have *knows* what I've seen in their homes and remembers those smells.
    Ew Smells Bad GIF by Bounce