Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    “Take his foot off the gas”, ha that gas pedal had this fool going 3 miles an hour for the past year. His failed attempt at defaming Tariq consumed his channel and identity. But maybe there is smoke however I don’t see it from Taharka Bey, he’s a terrible researcher who drags his streams on so long that it’s hard to make out what his actual point is, he’s saying a man commonly named Marcus Sanders committed a crime in heavily black Mobile and heavily black Detroit… okay. If a common black name is all you need for evidence then hell most black men in black areas can go to jail.

And of course now he wants funding to go on a “discovery tour” despite trying to attack Tariq for actually building a museum. Really!? What tangibles has Bey provided FBAs? When did he have a reparations rally? Maybe Tariq is an agent, maybe not but he has grown awareness for a pro black tangible with reparations and can’t any Tariq hater refute that.

Lastly, Taharka is throwing stones in a glass house, this registered sex offender beat his wife several times and even threw a shitty pamper on the mother of his children. Nothing cool about that! Wrong guy to be the messiah of the I Hate Tariq Fanclub.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    “Take his foot off the gas”, ha that gas pedal had this fool going 3 miles an hour for the past year. His failed attempt at defaming Tariq consumed his channel and identity. But maybe there is smoke however I don’t see it from Taharka Bey, he’s a terrible researcher who drags his streams on so long that it’s hard to make out what his actual point is, he’s saying a man commonly named Marcus Sanders committed a crime in heavily black Mobile and heavily black Detroit… okay. If a common black name is all you need for evidence then hell most black men in black areas can go to jail.

And of course now he wants funding to go on a “discovery tour” despite trying to attack Tariq for actually building a museum. Really!? What tangibles has Bey provided FBAs? When did he have a reparations rally? Maybe Tariq is an agent, maybe not but he has grown awareness for a pro black tangible with reparations and can’t any Tariq hater refute that.

Lastly, Taharka is throwing stones in a glass house, this registered sex offender beat his wife several times and even threw a shitty pamper on the mother of his children. Nothing cool about that! Wrong guy to be the messiah of the I Hate Tariq Fanclub.
    He’s actually not a registered sex offender, Tariq misread the documentation. But I agree that Taharka has let this consume him and it’s getting ridiculous.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven’t watched his show for the past 2 - 3 months because he has been regurgitating the same information over and over but this episode was much better. From a dogmatic perspective it may come off as an attack but from a logical perspective he is definitely making a better case than anyone to-date connecting TN to Marcus Sanders.

With that said, there has been no definitive proof presented by Taharka or anyone else so we can’t say for certain but TB has provided enough to where we can go

Interested GIF by Nick Cannon

Marcus Sanders was involved in a drug sting bringing drugs from Haiti to Alabama and got busted. Tariq is a guy who moved to Alabama who had a charitable foundation in Haiti, has made a documentary about it, his born name was Marcus, and his sisters’ and Dad’s last name is Sanders.

None of this is proof and it can be a huge coincidence but is it wise to overlook KNOWING that the US Government puts people like Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and etc in our community to guide it?

To me? NOPE! We always talk about paperwork checks so let’s get to checking the papers. If Taharka ends up being wrong he needs to take his L.

We saw Shitty Cuz snitch, get locked up, get out somehow, he blasts Nipsey, gets away somehow in LA traffic and is picked up at a halfway house very politely by LA County Sheriff.

Niggas that get caught up in the criminal Justice system make deals all the time…it would be stupid to overlook it.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven’t watched his show for the past 2 - 3 months because he has been regurgitating the same information over and over but this episode was much better. From a dogmatic perspective it may come off as an attack but from a logical perspective he is definitely making a better case than anyone to-date connecting TN to Marcus Sanders.

With that said, there has been no definitive proof presented by Taharka or anyone else so we can’t say for certain but TB has provided enough to where we can go

Interested GIF by Nick Cannon

Marcus Sanders was involved in a drug sting bringing drugs from Haiti to Alabama and got busted. Tariq is a guy who moved to Alabama who had a charitable foundation in Haiti, has made a documentary about it, his born name was Marcus, and his sisters’ and Dad’s last name is Sanders.

None of this is proof and it can be a huge coincidence but is it wise to overlook KNOWING that the US Government puts people like Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and etc in our community to guide it?

To me? NOPE! We always talk about paperwork checks so let’s get to checking the papers. If Taharka ends up being wrong he needs to take his L.

We saw Shitty Cuz snitch, get locked up, get out somehow, he blasts Nipsey, gets away somehow in LA traffic and is picked up at a halfway house very politely by LA County Sheriff.

Niggas that get caught up in the criminal Justice system make deals all the time…it would be stupid to overlook it.
    Let’s assume Tariq is working with an agency, how does the Government benefit from Black people demanding tangibles and pushing reparations? The dominant society has a great thing going, the older generations will feverishly support the Democrats no matter what even in the face of our own erasure with immigration. They have no reason to push tangibles for blacks so much so they instruct their party members to never address us directly; black & brown, black & Latino, black & native, people of color, underserved community, etc. Then the other party knowing this decides they aren’t even going to pretend to be for us.

So back to Tariq, knowing all this how does the government benefit from a man that’s main message is disrupting that system?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Let’s assume Tariq is working with an agency, how does the Government benefit from Black people demanding tangibles and pushing reparations? The dominant society has a great thing going, the older generations will feverishly support the Democrats no matter what even in the face of our own erasure with immigration. They have no reason to push tangibles for blacks so much so they instruct their party members to never address us directly; black & brown, black & Latino, black & native, people of color, underserved community, etc. Then the other party knowing this decides they aren’t even going to pretend to be for us.

So back to Tariq, knowing all this how does the government benefit from a man that’s main message is disrupting that system?
    Well think about all the agents we have that infiltrated the Panthers, the SCLC, etc they came in speaking the words of the people and then diverted. Bayard Rustin said that we need to be free but then pivoted to integration. So agents and informants in revolutionary movements will always speak revolutionary or else they will stand out.

So we should expect that any agent would be echoing the words of the people but then at some point divert the attention OR the resolution somewhere away from what would really hurt the powers that be. A great recent example is Black Lives Matter which pivoted the convo from police brutality to LGBT rights.

So in the hypothetical scenario where Tariq is an agent I would say the diversion would be the nationalistic turn he took a few years ago. Where he went from Pan-African to pro-American/Xenophobic towards other Black people.

B1 was the superior mindstate at the time because it proposed that all Black people are brothers and sisters as long as they see our enemy the same…it was the evolution of race based panafricanism. Tariq took a hostile “America first stance” and even start to espouse that we were never from Africa.

That separation from greater Black society leaves us vulnerable and waiting for the White man to come save us. It’s another form of integration but with a revolutionary tinge. Instead of saying “fuck it let’s build with whoever is Black and bout that action” it’s now “let’s just ride with our tribe and ask the government to give us money”.

You can disagree and that’s fine and I don’t know if he is or isn’t an agent. But you have to remember that the less informed people will hear the message and not understand the nuance. If you’re not clear about “tethers are immigrant coons” they will interpret it as all immigrants are tethers and then you perpetuate hate which is what we have seen.

That same community got mad at me for saying that we can’t throw tether around loosely so I know firsthand how hateful it got at points. Someone on twitter in that community said that Black immigrants were our number one enemy and white supremacy was 3rd.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well think about all the agents we have that infiltrated the Panthers, the SCLC, etc they came in speaking the words of the people and then diverted. Bayard Rustin said that we need to be free but then pivoted to integration. So agents and informants in revolutionary movements will always speak revolutionary or else they will stand out.

So we should expect that any agent would be echoing the words of the people but then at some point divert the attention OR the resolution somewhere away from what would really hurt the powers that be. A great recent example is Black Lives Matter which pivoted the convo from police brutality to LGBT rights.

So in the hypothetical scenario where Tariq is an agent I would say the diversion would be the nationalistic turn he took a few years ago. Where he went from Pan-African to pro-American/Xenophobic towards other Black people.

B1 was the superior mindstate at the time because it proposed that all Black people are brothers and sisters as long as they see our enemy the same…it was the evolution of race based panafricanism. Tariq took a hostile “America first stance” and even start to espouse that we were never from Africa.

That separation from greater Black society leaves us vulnerable and waiting for the White man to come save us. It’s another form of integration but with a revolutionary tinge. Instead of saying “fuck it let’s build with whoever is Black and bout that action” it’s now “let’s just ride with our tribe and ask the government to give us money”.

You can disagree and that’s fine and I don’t know if he is or isn’t an agent. But you have to remember that the less informed people will hear the message and not understand the nuance. If you’re not clear about “tethers are immigrant coons” they will interpret it as all immigrants are tethers and then you perpetuate hate which is what we have seen.

That same community got mad at me for saying that we can’t throw tether around loosely so I know firsthand how hateful it got at points. Someone on twitter in that community said that Black immigrants were our number one enemy and white supremacy was 3rd.
    I’m not even looking for disagreement nor agreement but I’m trying to logically navigate through these allegations to find the truth and with a potential pivot away from pan africanism being brought up I don’t see how that has any negative effects due to the fact that it’s been over 100 years of pan African movements and we’ve gotten nowhere. It was an FBA pilot who helped defend Ethiopia, faced discrimination in the process, but Ethiopia hasn’t done anything for us. Ghana used their Year of the Return to bolster their tourism sector on the backs of our dollar, Kenya seeks to do the same but you need to be a businessman. Both countries masqueraded pan Africanism to benefit themselves but only like 100 FBAs have been granted Ghanaian citizenship. Disclaimer, I don’t have a problem with Ghana & Kenya putting restrictions on rights for foreigners as they should but my issue is them playing on our want for pan africanism.

Im painting the picture that Foundational Black American nationalism can’t be a negative to pan africanism because pan africanism has never been a positive. Any anti tether sentiment can only hurt black relations domestically and when I say hurt I don’t mean any significant damage because they are in close proximity to us and will benefit from any progression we make.

What I’ll also add to this topic of potential xenophobia is that it’s not unique to Tariq, actually it started with ToneTalks and ADOS. They were the first to bring up & push delineation. They were the first to mention how Obama didn’t align with our community because he’s a different kind of black. And they were spot on then and Tariq is spot on now. So if he’s an agent then they were agents and we were doomed from the start but I don’t believe that to be true because we didn’t have an options before this movement. Pan Africanism was idealistic but not realistic as I reiterate it’s been nearly 100 years and no African country has sought to reclaim the people it has sold or offer us tangibles to build together. And we can’t put any more onus on our people because for the past 100 years we’ve consistently helped them more than they helped us; Asata Shakur lives In exile now after she tried to rob a bank worth of millions for Zimbabwe’s liberation, as n example. So I’ll land on those African nations havent done anything for us and wouldn’t have done anything for us going forward with or without Tariq.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m not even looking for disagreement nor agreement but I’m trying to logically navigate through these allegations to find the truth and with a potential pivot away from pan africanism being brought up I don’t see how that has any negative effects due to the fact that it’s been over 100 years of pan African movements and we’ve gotten nowhere. It was an FBA pilot who helped defend Ethiopia, faced discrimination in the process, but Ethiopia hasn’t done anything for us. Ghana used their Year of the Return to bolster their tourism sector on the backs of our dollar, Kenya seeks to do the same but you need to be a businessman. Both countries masqueraded pan Africanism to benefit themselves but only like 100 FBAs have been granted Ghanaian citizenship. Disclaimer, I don’t have a problem with Ghana & Kenya putting restrictions on rights for foreigners as they should but my issue is them playing on our want for pan africanism.

Im painting the picture that Foundational Black American nationalism can’t be a negative to pan africanism because pan africanism has never been a positive. Any anti tether sentiment can only hurt black relations domestically and when I say hurt I don’t mean any significant damage because they are in close proximity to us and will benefit from any progression we make.

What I’ll also add to this topic of potential xenophobia is that it’s not unique to Tariq, actually it started with ToneTalks and ADOS. They were the first to bring up & push delineation. They were the first to mention how Obama didn’t align with our community because he’s a different kind of black. And they were spot on then and Tariq is spot on now. So if he’s an agent then they were agents and we were doomed from the start but I don’t believe that to be true because we didn’t have an options before this movement. Pan Africanism was idealistic but not realistic as I reiterate it’s been nearly 100 years and no African country has sought to reclaim the people it has sold or offer us tangibles to build together. And we can’t put any more onus on our people because for the past 100 years we’ve consistently helped them more than they helped us; Asata Shakur lives In exile now after she tried to rob a bank worth of millions for Zimbabwe’s liberation, as n example. So I’ll land on those African nations havent done anything for us and wouldn’t have done anything for us going forward with or without Tariq.
    Thank you for your response I love how you are able to talk about these things without us coming to blows…so thank you once again.

1. Race-based Pan-Africanism was flawed and needed to be called out which is why I said B1 was a better ideology. Not all Black people think alike so trying to unite based on skin color will never work. We need to unite based on ideology but use skin color as the determinant of eligibility into “the club”. For instance, a White person that loves Black people will not be allowed in a lot of White circles because their ideology is incompatible.

2. Divide and conquer is a tactic that has been used to destroy us as Black people globally which is why the nationalism especially nationalism for a White country that has oppressed us is problematic. Why judge all of Africa and distance ourselves from them based on the actions of their coons? When we have just as many coons? Why create more lines in the sand unnecessarily to help perpetuate divide and conquer?

3. I never commented on ADOS and don’t want to get sidetracked with them.

4. The African countries are still colonized economically which is why they have not made a true reach out to the diaspora. For instance, all the French speaking African countries have to put all their cash in French banks and can only access 15% of it. Why expect a nation let alone a continent that can’t even feed its own population due to European colonization to reach across the ocean to us?

But the tides are changing and we are seeing many African leaders stand up and preach unity. Look at how Burkina Faso and Mali told the USA and France how an attack on Niger was an attack on all of them and how the EFF in South Africa came out and backed them up. Pan-Africanism is taking shape in Africa and we should be leaning closer to it and not away.

5. My parting thought is that we should not be making other Black people the enemy or the focus at all. We need to call out coons but more importantly than that we need to be building with one another. Creating more division across the diaspora only serves our continued oppression. ESPECIALLY when you’re telling Black Americans that we not African, that Africans never really fought White people, and that the key to our salvation is white people cutting us a check.

It’s detrimental to our survival.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I'll believe anything these days. The unbelievable seems to come true every day now.
    I remember when Roland Martin was the gold standard of political commentary until one day he no longer was. We cannot pretend as if the people that flipped the switch on him cannot have the switch flipped on them as well.

Bmick#8
    Bmick#8
    that is crazy to think about. I remember before I got deep into the internet, I felt like I was the weird one because something smelled off about Barry O. I remember when I considered Cornel West a radical because he was the first Black figure who I saw openly criticize him. Now Cornel West feels like avocado toast compared to where most B1 people stand, Killer Mike was on Math Hoffa the other day, and somehow magically everyone forgot that he was stumping for Bernie for the last 8 years.

The reason we haven't gotten anywhere politically in the last 60 years is that Black people is because of short memories and a reluctance for scrutiny. There should be a tax for being off code, and we are the only group that doesn't enforce that tax. Because we would be having this discussion about Tariq or Taharka because they would both be thoroughly vetted.

Everyone must be prepared to show their paperwork and not be offended when asked to show it. I don't know what is what anymore, but for myself, all it takes is once for a me to see some contradictions before a person is back at square one with me. It doesn't matter how much equity you've obtained. The minute you don't do exactly what you promoted, I'm not gonna look at you the same. Unfortunately, I learned this from my own family members who a lot of them be cappin'. SO my BS detector is on overdrive from growing up the way I did. Fact of the matter is I feel funny style about both Tariq and Taharka, and though I will go on their channels to see what they talking about, and maybe read the comments of the video. The same thing I do now with COrey Holcomb and 5150 (after he and Zo had their beef).

S.O.J.I.A.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa has always been tribal and has never been monolithic. It wasn't just Tariq who was on the Pan-African stuff, TBA and Professorblacktruth were on it as well. Them dumping it had little to do with being suspected agents and more to do with no longer doing the same thing and expecting different results. Continental Africa never have and never will rock with FBA so FBA just cut ties and carried on with their agenda by themselves.

basically FBA said this is the program we're on. Either get with it or piss off. As ProfessorBlackTruth likes to say, "We don't have permanent friends, only permanent interests".

D

Deleted member 1946

Africa has always been tribal and has never been monolithic. It wasn't just Tariq who was on the Pan-African stuff, TBA and Professorblacktruth were on it as well. Them dumping it had little to do with being suspected agents and more to do with no longer doing the same thing and expecting different results. Continental Africa never have and never will rock with FBA so FBA just cut ties and carried on with their agenda by themselves.

basically FBA said this is the program we're on. Either get with it or piss off. As ProfessorBlackTruth likes to say, "We don't have permanent friends, only permanent interests".
    Well said. The majority of them don't seem to be on FBA side. That is what I have seen. Yes, some of the Africans are on our side, but we have to make a distinction in lineage.