The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

It's getting real

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
We need to start our own business and patronize our own people's business.. black dollars must not bounce until it reached the tenth hand.. because one day *black oened' business's will generate wealth just by being black owned..
That's a given bruh. But I hear ya.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We need to start our own business and patronize our own people's business.. black dollars must not bounce until it reached the tenth hand.. because one day *black oened' business's will generate wealth just by being black owned..
    100%. We need to stop giving out money to these people that hate us. We need to be much more insular and keep our money inside our own community. Buying hair care product from a Korean should feel like a mortal sin not a normality.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    For sure, but it gets hard to buy from black owned businesses when its only restaurants out here serving chicken and waffles. We need to get into manufacturing consumer goods like Goode Foods.
    Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

You got me cracking up off that for some reason.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    For sure, but it gets hard to buy from black owned businesses when its only restaurants out here serving chicken and waffles. We need to get into manufacturing consumer goods like Goode Foods.
    You can buy online, and get it delivered. webuyblack.com, obws.com, dmvcomputerman.com or figgers.com for electronics ... See if blackandmobile.com is in your city - they deliver from Black owned restaurants, and rapidly expanding ... flowsgrocery.com ,

Check the blklst , .. Because nobody is going to change the narrative except us.. All this disrespect is partly bc we have no economic base, and other groups no it ..

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have been saying we need to get our own economy going. The black folks in America who are still relying on the government's welfare handouts will get hit the hardest when that money dries up. We are over 30 trillion in debt. We have to do what the churches did back in the day. Help each other out, build each other up, and get our own economy going.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have been saying we need to get our own economy going. The black folks in America who are still relying on the government's welfare handouts will get hit the hardest when that money dries up. We are over 30 trillion in debt. We have to do what the churches did back in the day. Help each other out, build each other up, and get our own economy going.
    Very true. RN, we are still doing what our ancestors did as enslaved people, build their economy. That's one reason why white people fight so hard, we are needed to continue the cogs rolling, produce for them.

Reminds me of what is happening in Africa ... Their resources are being exploited. Same here, our resources are being exploited.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Agriculture is a very big venture for us to get into. Doing it on both subsistence and commercial projects would be very helpful in setting us up and stop being self dependent on these White's companies.

D

Deleted member 1504

I go out of my way to patronize Black American first. I have a Nigerian cutting my grass, very nice man who does good work, but I searched high and low for a Black American first. My frustration is trying to find us. Please market and advertise your business so we can find you, even if you’re just doing something on the side. If you know someone who is Black American and does good work pass it on to other ppl word of mouth

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I go out of my way to patronize Black American first. I have a Nigerian cutting my grass, very nice man who does good work, but I searched high and low for a Black American first. My frustration is trying to find us. Please market and advertise your business so we can find you, even if you’re just doing something on the side. If you know someone who is Black American and does good work pass it on to other ppl word of mouth
    So correct. I've seen this with a lot of Black American restaurants with delicious food. It pops up and goes away within 6 months because the proprietor did not have a marketing plan. I hope they continue to build out the Black Business List we have here.