The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

JA IS ONE STEP AWAY FROM HIS EXIT INTERVIEW

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Fresh Prince Jazz GIF by Nick At Nite

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Unfortunately some of us can't handle success. I've heard it says money doesn't change you, it only reveals who you really are. I have to assume some retired vets and current players he's cool with have pulled his collar but ego and fame has gotten in the way.

You'd think a guy with a woman and kid would be more responsible as well as family members he's probably helping out.

I have to say whomever is in his circle with him while doing this is not his true friend. Hood figgas who got real love keep you away from that stuff not enable it. His circle is bad his he is.

The way he was talking disrespectfully about the legends of the game was a sign he was full of himself. I hope he changes. Last thing I want to see is a black person who has the ability to earn millions throw it all away. We need all the generational wealthy families as we can.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Unfortunately some of us can't handle success. I've heard it says money doesn't change you, it only reveals who you really are. I have to assume some retired vets and current players he's cool with have pulled his collar but ego and fame has gotten in the way.

You'd think a guy with a woman and kid would be more responsible as well as family members he's probably helping out.

I have to say whomever is in his circle with him while doing this is not his true friend. Hood figgas who got real love keep you away from that stuff not enable it. His circle is bad his he is.

The way he was talking disrespectfully about the legends of the game was a sign he was full of himself. I hope he changes. Last thing I want to see is a black person who has the ability to earn millions throw it all away. We need all the generational wealthy families as we can.
    I don’t think this is an indictment on the Black community. The situation is a dumb ass nigga who is squander is only chance at a better life. It’s not that he can’t handle fame it’s that he a dumb ass nigga that simply can ball.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I don’t think this is an indictment on the Black community. The situation is a dumb ass nigga who is squander is only chance at a better life. It’s not that he can’t handle fame it’s that he a dumb ass nigga that simply can ball.
    I agree with but he's the stereotype of what people think we will be like once we get reparations.....like ice T said Amerikkka views us as "one big nigga".....this why we should be careful about how we present ourselves. I actually understand how Sarge felt from The Movie Soldiers Story.....they killed that c👀n that was tap dancing for them white folks.....that's accountability for your ass and if he keeps messing around throwing up G signs that Blue going to come knocking and if he doesn't pay the dues......it won't end well. 😔

D

Deleted member 1946

I agree with but he's the stereotype of what people think we will be like once we get reparations.....like ice T said Amerikkka views us as "one big nigga".....this why we should be careful about how we present ourselves. I actually understand how Sarge felt from The Movie Soldiers Story.....they killed that c👀n that was tap dancing for them white folks.....that's accountability for your ass and if he keeps messing around throwing up G signs that Blue going to come knocking and if he doesn't pay the dues......it won't end well. 😔
    He is playing that stereotype very well.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    It took me a while to process this, but I realized today just how stupid this is. Guns are not toys. To even pull one out that recklessly says a lot about who he is. Imagine had that gun gone off and killed one of them, or a car passing by. We'd be having a completely different discussion right now. I've heard a couple people say he did nothing wrong because of gun laws, but the law does not protect people who mishandle guns and someone dies as a result. This is beyond stupid. He was one of the only players I enjoyed watching play, but I don't care if he plays another second of basketball. He ain't right.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I don't either and I hope I didn't write as if it was. He's immature. Simply as that. I would suggest handling fame is not doing 'dumb ass nigga' shyt.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't either and I hope I didn't write as if it was. He's immature. Simply as that. I would suggest handling fame is not doing 'dumb ass nigga' shyt.
    I see brotha. The thing is the nigga was doing dumb nigga shit all the time it’s just now catching up to him. Cam and Mase had the perfect take on him I need to find it.