Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Jackson, MS Water System Is Failing, City Will Have No or Little Drinking Water Indefinitely

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

View: https://twitter.com/jemelehill/status/1564484600625147904?t=wJRxWzm90wV6wEY725LtxA&s=19

View: https://youtu.be/_DP3aH4Cb6Y

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Flint, Michigan and Benton Harbor, Michigan along with many other cities (especially Black ones) already experience having low, poor quality water.

Now we're hearing about Jackson, Mississippi (which is predominantly Black, and 80% Black as of 2020) experiencing water shortages due to dwight manmade causes (not natural droughts) such as broken, deliberately neglected, poorly maintained water systems. This is yet another attempt at carrying out a soft genocide against Black populations.

Oh and I see Aunt Jemima Jemele Hill made this tweet.
No comment on that. 👀

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Flint, Michigan and Benton Harbor, Michigan along with many other cities (especially Black ones) already experience having low, poor quality water.

Now we're hearing about Jackson, Mississippi (which is predominantly Black, and 80% Black as of 2020) experiencing water shortages due to dwight manmade causes (not natural droughts) such as broken, deliberately neglected, poorly maintained water systems. This is yet another attempt at carrying out a soft genocide against Black populations.

No comment on that. 👀
    Anytime we have to depend on any form of government we will be fucked over. If we are ever to be at peace in the USA we have to be fully independent.

We have to control the water supply, the power supply, the trash disposal…everything soup to nuts. Anything less will lead to outcomes such as this.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I really feel Flint and benton Harbor was done on purpose because both those are black dominated towns. The ex Govenor Rick Snyder should have went to prison. Thedy are NOT replacing these old pipes for a reason. #KillingThemSlowly

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I really feel Flint and benton Harbor was done on purpose because both those are black dominated towns. The ex Govenor Rick Snyder should have went to prison. Thedy are NOT replacing these old pipes for a reason. #KillingThemSlowly
    I believe they're doing the same to Jackson. The cacs in charge have no problem sacrificing a major city's population if that city is predominantly Black.
    It's a shame, too. Jackson is a beautiful city.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe they're doing the same to Jackson. The cacs in charge have no problem sacrificing a major city's population if that city is predominantly Black.
    It's a shame, too. Jackson is a beautiful city.
    And the roaches of the snow will continue to blame Black people by saying:

"Enough of the excuses. Stop committing crime. Stop being ghetto criminals. Stop rioting and celebrating thugs. Pull up your pants. Pull up your bootstraps. Pay your property taxes. Stay in school. Get a job. Quit listening to rap. Stop smoking weed and cheating the system. Lay off the welfare checks and gubment cheese. Stop having 29 babies with 30 baby daddies. Pay your damn bills and stop complaining. Start cleaning up your neighborhoods. Stop being victims. Obey the law. Stop being poor. Stop acting like uneducated thugs. Learn to Smile."

I will never forget about this:

Flint official Phil Stair blames water crisis on f*cking n*****s' who 'don’t pay their bills'
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih9_Z4iVtDk

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    E

educatedman23

And the roaches of the snow will continue to blame Black people by saying:

"Enough of the excuses. Stop committing crime. Stop being ghetto criminals. Stop rioting and celebrating thugs. Pull up your pants. Pull up your bootstraps. Pay your property taxes. Stay in school. Get a job. Quit listening to rap. Stop smoking weed and cheating the system. Lay off the welfare checks and gubment cheese. Stop having 29 babies with 30 baby daddies. Pay your damn bills and stop complaining. Start cleaning up your neighborhoods. Stop being victims. Obey the law. Stop being poor. Stop acting like uneducated thugs. Learn to Smile."

I will never forget about this:

Flint official Phil Stair blames water crisis on f*cking n*****s' who 'don’t pay their bills'
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih9_Z4iVtDk
    The pipes need to be replaced.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Mississippi is falling apart in general.
    Falling? Already fell...lol. When has Mississppi been nothing but among the lowest in all kinds of categories. Sad to say.

In these black run cities, maybe I'm assuming too much but you'd think the black officials, mayor, city council etc know they will be messed with because its all black. I am not blaming them. I don't know the facts, but you gotta know the state and the feds are cheering against you losing. Unless of course you were backed by white folks to be in that position. Backed to make sure it loses. I'd like to know how the city officials are in terms of on code, old niggas or whatever.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

V2sHNQi.jpg

Greenlining? Like redlining but by way of environmental racism? I like that term. The term greenlining perfectly describes environmental anti-Black racism. We need to start using this term.

Also, this environmental racism crisis in America is mainly a Black issue, not a BIPOC one. I don't hear or see this happening to whites as well as Asians, Latinos, Arabs, or even non-Black Native Americans. Not to the same level of extent that it happens to Black people anyways. If it does happen (especially to whites) it usually gets resolved sooner rather than later. Meanwhile, Black people are being told "no", to wait indefinitely, or to vote.

I wonder if these non-Black climate change activists, global warming alarmists, and environmentalists are talking about the water crisis due to the environmental racism going on in Jackson, Mississippi right now. 👀

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Falling? Already fell...lol. When has Mississppi been nothing but among the lowest in all kinds of categories. Sad to say.

In these black run cities, maybe I'm assuming too much but you'd think the black officials, mayor, city council etc know they will be messed with because its all black. I am not blaming them. I don't know the facts, but you gotta know the state and the feds are cheering against you losing. Unless of course you were backed by white folks to be in that position. Backed to make sure it loses. I'd like to know how the city officials are in terms of on code, old niggas or whatever.
    Problem is the investment leaves so it makes it difficult for Black officials that actually care about the Black citizens to make any real changes.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jackson Water Crisis Is The Latest Black City To Suffer Environmental Warfare
    View: https://youtu.be/Vw8TVcL6qXI

Jackson, Mississippi is suffering a water crisis after major flooding damaged its water treatment plant. The mayor said the state never invest in the water infrastructure of the city leaving it vulnerable.

E

educatedman23

View: https://twitter.com/jemelehill/status/1564484600625147904?t=wJRxWzm90wV6wEY725LtxA&s=19

View: https://youtu.be/_DP3aH4Cb6Y

I wonder how long it will take to fix this problem. They might fix it in chunks, with the richest neighborhoods and business districts getting fixed first.

E

educatedman23

V2sHNQi.jpg

Greenlining? Like redlining but by way of environmental racism? I like that term. The term greenlining perfectly describes environmental anti-Black racism. We need to start using this term.

Also, this environmental racism crisis in America is mainly a Black issue, not a BIPOC one. I don't hear or see this happening to whites as well as Asians, Latinos, Arabs, or even non-Black Native Americans. Not to the same level of extent that it happens to Black people anyways. If it does happen (especially to whites) it usually gets resolved sooner rather than later. Meanwhile, Black people are being told "no", to wait indefinitely, or to vote.

I wonder if these non-Black climate change activists, global warming alarmists, and environmentalists are talking about the water crisis due to the environmental racism going on in Jackson, Mississippi right now. 👀
    Environmental racism will not stop until we get the do-nothings out of office. We need leaders who will tackle the real problems.

E

educatedman23

No comment on that. 👀
    This should be expected. They target who they want to.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What can be done to reduce the chances of this happening in another city?
    Simple things like catching your own rain water and keeping backup supplies of bottle water. Those are the basic things but communities of Black people need to get their heads out their asses and start nation building. We have to fend for ourselves and make sure we provide what we need for ourselves. Something like having the whole neighborhood collect rain water and store it at a center location so they can distribute it themselves could help immensely. It may not be perfect but we have to start thinking in the mind frame of self determination.

E

educatedman23

Simple things like catching your own rain water and keeping backup supplies of bottle water. Those are the basic things but communities of Black people need to get their heads out their asses and start nation building. We have to fend for ourselves and make sure we provide what we need for ourselves. Something like having the whole neighborhood collect rain water and store it at a center location so they can distribute it themselves could help immensely. It may not be perfect but we have to start thinking in the mind frame of self determination.
    "The White man is gonna tear it down." Smh. The majority of our people are defeated. I do see a plethora of new barbershops, hair salons, daycares, wing spots and car washes popping up that are owned by us. I wish we had a much bigger variety of businesses and in more locations. I own a general retail store with competitive prices to mainstream stores. I'm working on starting a wholesale store now so I can do distribution.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "The White man is gonna tear it down." Smh. The majority of our people are defeated. I do see a plethora of new barbershops, hair salons, daycares, wing spots and car washes popping up that are owned by us. I wish we had a much bigger variety of businesses and in more locations. I own a general retail store with competitive prices to mainstream stores. I'm working on starting a wholesale store now so I can do distribution.
    Amazing! How many square feet is your location?

zBucks
    It's depressing that the city and state can't figure out a solution, idk, maybe fixing the problems, the infrastructure, etc. I think each city/state needs to help make sure their people have the water/food/supplies they need whenever they may need them. I hate hearing stories like this, because it's as if the state is just incompetent in fixing these problems. Or just outright lazy to fix anything.

Just like with Flint Michigan with their water crisis, has that even been resolved? It just doesn't make sense that the state doesn't rise to fix the problems.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Can someone please let me know when this corrupt government sends a comprehensive billion dollar package to resolve the water crises in Jackson, Mississippi and other Black cities? If they really had Black people's back and wanted Black votes, these politicians and legislators would've done something to end these water crises already.

Shoutout13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jackson-water-crisis.jpg

In Mississippi,
    almost half of the state's rural hospitals are on the brink of closing.
    over 2,000 people were recently laid off from a factory.
    and the people most impacted are the ones already vulnerable and at the mercy
    of that state's corrupt and deeply racist ongoing practices.

With that in mind:

I wonder how long Mississippi will be in denial that they let Brett Favre steal millions
    while distracting people with "welfare queen" false narratives. Yet this white man stole
    on a level IMPOSSIBLE for poor Black people, some now even without clean water.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    View attachment 5169

In Mississippi,
    almost half of the state's rural hospitals are on the brink of closing.
    over 2,000 people were recently laid off from a factory.
    and the people most impacted are the ones already vulnerable and at the mercy
    of that state's corrupt and deeply racist ongoing practices.

With that in mind:

I wonder how long Mississippi will be in denial that they let Brett Favre steal millions
    while distracting people with "welfare queen" false narratives. Yet this white man stole
    on a level IMPOSSIBLE for poor Black people, some now even without clean water.
    They’re trying to kill the Black residents off.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Damn shame to still not have running water. Biden is busy sending money to Ukraine while there are water issues in majority Black communities. If all those residents leave, what will happen to those impacted areas? I smell a rat. I figure then they’ll fix the issues, place the illegals there, and have them living comfortably. To hell with these demons.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My great grandmother walked to wells for water, this is basically the same thing 100+ years later. Crazy. We need to learn all these skills so we can do for ourselves.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    My great grandmother walked to wells for water, this is basically the same thing 100+ years later. Crazy. We need to learn all these skills so we can do for ourselves.
    You can also get water from certain plants, but you have to know which, survival in the woods.