The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Jake Paul Vs Anderson Silva was a staged fight

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
Did anyone waste their precious time watching the Jake Paul/Anderson Silva boxing match this weekend? I heard Jake Paul won via decision and I think it's all a work, as in fake and part of their plan. The reason I say this is because the day or week before Jake Paul gave Silva a deal, that if Silva was to win the fight, he would do an MMA fight against him, but if Paul was to win, the two of them would start some fighting commision for the UFC to make sure fighters are paid well.

That alone made me think this fight would be staged, and low and behold, the fight happens and I hear Silva is taking it slow with him and barely doing much. Now I can't judge the fight, because I didn't tune in, but the fact they went the whole fight, I figured it was all a work.

I think his matchup with Mayweather Jr. as well was all for show, and was just all for money.

What do you guys think of this though? Was the match between Paul and Silva fake just to capitalize on the cash? I think so. Well not fake, but each fighter held back is what I'm trying to say.