The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Jamaicans Reject The Gay Agenda

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    My dad is so proud of them. He feels the same.

People who defend this never been to a pride event in America. The amount of filth that has nothing to do with being gay or rights or none of that... it is disturbing. It is just a public kink show. They are trying to push this destructive lifestyle on everyone... gay, straight, children it don't matter. More people need to stand up. I hope more gay men and lesbian women push back against this BS too cause they have to know these pedophiles and pushes against family and children is going to push them right back into the closet.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My dad is so proud of them. He feels the same.

People who defend this never been to a pride event in America. The amount of filth that has nothing to do with being gay or rights or none of that... it is disturbing. It is just a public kink show. They are trying to push this destructive lifestyle on everyone... gay, straight, children it don't matter. More people need to stand up. I hope more gay men and lesbian women push back against this BS too cause they have to know these pedophiles and pushes against family and children is going to push them right back into the closet.
    I feel the same way. We should be pushing back even harder as it is directly targeting us. You can see it clearly programming our children. From school to the cartoons, to children's clothing. I have to be super careful when buying my grandkids' clothes to ensure I'm not buying anything that implies a child is questioning or all out the closet. It's sickening but the grooming has been happening for well over 3 decades now.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel the same way. We should be pushing back even harder as it is directly targeting us. You can see it clearly programming our children. From school to the cartoons, to children's clothing. I have to be super careful when buying my grandkids' clothes to ensure I'm not buying anything that implies a child is questioning or all out the closet. It's sickening but the grooming has been happening for well over 3 decades now.
    It seems to just be getting worse too! Like they are trying to put this BS in everything. When I saw this crap on that Blue's Clues show which is meant for kids under 5, I knew they were up to something evil. Plenty of kids grew up without this crap being everywhere and most don't treat gay people any differently as adults. They are trying to hide it behind the "kids won't know any better unless we teach them!" crap. That is the parent's job. THE PARENTS! These cults and corporations crossed the damn line.