Prove Me Wrong

The place for serious debate on thought-provoking and controversial topics.

Stats

Category
Lifestyle
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Jason Black was WRONG!: Is it possible to be B1 and pro-integration?

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Didn't he say he thought he messed up and led us into a burning building?
yeah. this is the quote you're referring to.

“We have fought hard and long for integration, as I believe we should have, and I know that we will win. But I've come to believe we're integrating into a burning house.

I'm afraid that America may be losing what moral vision she may have had …. And I'm afraid that even as we integrate, we are walking into a place that does not understand that this nation needs to be deeply concerned with the plight of the poor and disenfranchised. Until we commit ourselves to ensuring that the underclass is given justice and opportunity, we will continue to perpetuate the anger and violence that tears at the soul of this nation.”

Yes, he admitted it. But did he cut off his jooish allies that were paying him? Did he stop publicly pushing for integration? I think TBA and others are forcing the narrative that MLK was pro-reparations by saying he was a mastermind and speaking in parables, but to me that doesn't fit his actions. I think his assassination was another case of WS breaking its tools.

To further my point, he's STILL getting praised by the WS system. If he was really B1 and pro-reparations, he would be demonized like Malcolm X in American history.

I find out odd that black AND white people can honor and praise MLK. That doesn't fit because we know anyone that's really B1, white people and the WS system hate it.

G
Georgiacarolina
We have to remember the time period and location. Malcolm X would have been lynched within 2 days in the south and MLK’s lunch counter protests may not have been as successful up north. I’m speculating on the last point.
MLK did what he could for Black folks but from a southern black perspective . That was a bold speech for the south; and he was smart enough to know no that even mentioning getting reparations from the southern states was out of the question; but to take it to the national level, that involved convincing Northern immigrants to get onboard too.
blackice_ATL
blackice_ATL
"That was a bold speech for the south; and he was smart enough to know no that even mentioning getting reparations from the southern states was out of the question; but to take it to the national level, that involved convincing Northern immigrants to get onboard too."

It wasn't a speech, he said that in a conversation with Harry Belafonte.
If MLK didn't mention or fight for reparations, then Jason Black shouldn't be calling him the "Minister of Reparations".
in the end, MLK was pushing for anti-poverty and anti-war.
B
B1 rebel 365
I think he was just navïely well intentioned. That role was too burdensome for one man and he got bad cowardly advice from the wrong people with selfish agendas. He was a learned man yet misinformed that America ever possessed morals let alone sought to cultivate any! Malcolm was the best man for the job👍🏿👊🏿

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No. It’s not possible to be B1 and support integration BUT I’d be remiss if I didn’t clarify. Integration is more than just sitting next to white people, it was to legitimize us as citizens in the country that we built. See back in Jim Crow black people had to pay taxes just like everyone else, however that money only went to white infrastructure. That alone is unconstitutional and is basically slavery; we worked, payed taxes, but received nothing. Our hospitals, schools, roads were under funded. Our taxes went to transit services that would dehumanize us or straight up reject us, sometimes VIOLENTLY. When we look at the healthcare system our sisters would go in for treatment and receive “Mississippi Appendectomies”, where they would get mutilated and violated until hospitals started losing funding for discriminatory practice. Sundown towns, where by law you could get lynched for being dark after dark. That was segregation, it was more than exclusion, it was an extension of slavery.

So going back to my original answer; I understand that most folk have simplified integration into wanting to be around white people, and to that simplified view of integration, I say no, you can’t be B1 if yearn to be around white people. I heavily support separation from non FBAs but I’d be damned if I let my tax dollars go to white infrastructure, hospitals that will dehumanize me, roads that lead to late night lynch mobs, or buses that don’t want to seat me and while I may not agree how my ancestors went about the Civil Rights Movement, I understand what they were going through.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm going to say yes, but with a caveat. We have integration the same way the Chinese, Jews, Mormons have done: On your own terms. Basically integration when its helpful to you individually and by default to your people at large.

This is in any of America's institutions. You integrate strategically in a nutshell. We live in the most systemically integrated society ever in some ways. Let's make it work for ourselves. And when necessary we isolate ourselves. For example, we should have shut EVERYONE out of hip hop. The black hair care industry should be completely segregated. Same with black music.

blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    Integration has never worked strategically for black people. In 2023, we control nothing. Not even our own music.
    I don't agree with your example because Chinese people have China as leverage. Jewish people have the state of Israel and has infiltrated every level of US govt. And Mormons are just white. lol
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    I stand in AGREEMENT with Brother RCNAL's view.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    No, that's just interaction not integration. Those groups staunchly remained desegregated and only interacted out of necessity. We should do the same. We've yet to experience altruistic benefit from integration and it's been longer than five centuries.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No. It’s not possible to be B1 and support integration BUT I’d be remiss if I didn’t clarify. Integration is more than just sitting next to white people, it was to legitimize us as citizens in the country that we built. See back in Jim Crow black people had to pay taxes just like everyone else, however that money only went to white infrastructure. That alone is unconstitutional and is basically slavery; we worked, payed taxes, but received nothing. Our hospitals, schools, roads were under funded. Our taxes went to transit services that would dehumanize us or straight up reject us, sometimes VIOLENTLY. When we look at the healthcare system our sisters would go in for treatment and receive “Mississippi Appendectomies”, where they would get mutilated and violated until hospitals started losing funding for discriminatory practice. Sundown towns, where by law you could get lynched for being dark after dark. That was segregation, it was more than exclusion, it was an extension of slavery.

So going back to my original answer; I understand that most folk have simplified integration into wanting to be around white people, and to that simplified view of integration, I say no, you can’t be B1 if yearn to be around white people. I heavily support separation from non FBAs but I’d be damned if I let my tax dollars go to white infrastructure, hospitals that will dehumanize me, roads that lead to late night lynch mobs, or buses that don’t want to seat me and while I may not agree how my ancestors went about the Civil Rights Movement, I understand what they were going through.
    i feel ya. but under integration, the system of WS still hold the power over us and the country. we still don't govern ourselves or own the land we live in. in 2023, we still don't own anything. there's not one industry we own, that white people must have to go through us to get.

Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    INTEGRATION has no owner Brother Blackice. It is simply a house. 🏡 What WE allow people to do to US under that roof is completely up to US.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    It's absolutely nuts that swathes of black people fool themselves in the conviction that integration will make the world a better place though history has proven and continues to prove that it does no such thing!
    You read and hear all the time of racial incidents gone badly between interracial couples; minority whites in majority black countries purportedly 'integrated' yet renowned for incessant racial conflicts, race hate, racial inequities, etc, where's the proof that that BS works?!

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm going to say yes, but with a caveat. We have integration the same way the Chinese, Jews, Mormons have done: On your own terms. Basically integration when its helpful to you individually and by default to your people at large.

This is in any of America's institutions. You integrate strategically in a nutshell. We live in the most systemically integrated society ever in some ways. Let's make it work for ourselves. And when necessary we isolate ourselves. For example, we should have shut EVERYONE out of hip hop. The black hair care industry should be completely segregated. Same with black music.
    i agree, but i'm thinking bigger. we should OWN the country we live in so we can control those things.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    How do blacks own America? Or do I have it wrong? My suggestion is have as much control over ourselves as possible and I'll use Jews and Mormons as examples. Mormons run Utah. Up an down. To a large extent Nevada as well. Utah is their country. There is no institution that can dominate Jews. They are either running or well represented in that institution or that institution is too scared to eff with them.

As much as possible, we need to be in control of our own institutions and there should be a price to pay for effing with us arbitrarily (the police, etc. ).

blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    you're asking the wrong question. how did europeans take over and own America? They sure as hell didn't come over peacefully, buy land from the owners, and asked to be in charge.

your response sounds like you're asking for better plantation conditions to co-exist with the oppressor. If they continue to be in charge, how will they pay? As long as they're in power, there's no incentive for them to treat us fairly.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    The fakers run the world because they practise EVIL

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No because White people believe in White Supremacy and White Supremacy is incompatible with Black Empowerment. The only way to integrate into White society is to tuck your tail and fall in line. Anyone advocating integration at this point in time is an opp.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Integration for blacks will always be the eraser of our own people. Think about everything the whites and jews promote that deal with black folks. It isn't wholesomeness... it is thug behavior and ratchetness. That is what these pale demons promote which keeps our youth in a constant struggle.

Supabrett

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This is a great post. Us looking back 60 years it's hard to see why integration was necessary. If we grew up then we'd look at it how they did.

Sovereign
    Sovereign
    But 60 years ago there brothers warning against it so it wasn’t as if hindsight is the only thing leading us to see integration’s flaws. You can listen to a Malcolm X speech and it’ll rattle your bones to see how accurate he was. He saw the scam the entire time.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    Not necessarily

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    blackice_ATL
    greencheck2.png

Integration has never worked strategically for black people. In 2023, we control nothing. Not even our own music.
    I don't agree with your example because Chinese people have China as leverage. Jewish people have the state of Israel and has infiltrated every level of US govt. And Mormons are just white. lol
    I said specifically we integrate STRATEGICALLY. It never worked because we integrated without a plan as a group. The people I mentioned did. Every group I mentioned brought the knowledge and wealth from integration back to their own communities to make it stronger.

That's strategic.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What also frustrates me is how quickly some of us are always critiquing someone black. For instance We can debate but are we really debating the merits of Jason Black and MLK?? Our open enemy should have our undivided attention instead we get tribal about who we should or should not listen to in the B1 community. Can we keep the main thing the main thing which is fighting white supremacy

Boss Hog
    Boss Hog
    Why can‘t people have a conversation? He didn’t say “fuck Jason Black” he just said “he’s wrong”. Jason Black critiques Black people almost every episode do you get mad then too?
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Brother ProMoatBlack, I hear what you are saying, but is this conducive to the topic? Because I think it borderlines #StrawMan and #AdHominemism.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    Unwarranted broad stroke assumption that those of us 'critquing' don't give the same energy to WS. How do you know?!

I call it healthy debate. Now we can see who's singing from the same hymn sheet and have an interchange of encouragement and strategise. What's so negative about that -what other groups don't beef with each other?! Who don't like it should give it a pass 👍🏿

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Coming out of Jim Crow MLK was B1 by default since he was speaking on behalf of at the time the black power structure. We had more black owned everything at that time. I say our open enemy desrves the smoke not the legacy of a dedicated ancestor.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What also frustrates me is how quickly some of us are always critiquing someone black. For instance We can debate but are we really debating the merits of Jason Black and MLK?? Our open enemy should have our undivided attention instead we get tribal about who we should or should not listen to in the B1 community. Can we keep the main thing the main thing which is fighting white supremacy
    Jason Black critiques the dominant society more than anything. He doesn't go after the ancestors. When he does critique one of our own its usually as a teaching moment or a time to get someone more on code or add a perspective. If we just arguing for the sake of arguing be my guest but from my perspective it seems disrespectful in lieu of the man's birthday. Just passing. Lastly they dont kill opps. They dont even kill their tools. Obviously he posed a legitimate threat which is why he was killed.

Boss Hog
    Boss Hog
    Here’s a video of him critiquing Michael Eric Dyson and Marc Lamont Hill.

Neither are the dominant society and both are Black. You‘re cool with Black people being critiques as long as they are Black people you approve of being critiqued.
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    THEY ARE COONS!!!!!! YOU UNDERSTAND THAT???
    Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    Hitler's birthday next week --better not critique him then for fear of demonstrating disrespect 🙄

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    pushing for integration was a smoke screen. Baby steps. Dr Kings agenda was always B1

blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    It wasn't a smokescreen. It was a strategy created by Jewish people, and they don't even integrate themselves to this day.

Integration killed the black economy. How's that B1? How is it B1 to fight to sit down with the enemy at a white owned restaurant that don't even seasoned their food, than supporting a black owned restaurant?

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    pushing for integration was a smoke screen. Baby steps. Dr Kings agenda was always B1
    Thank you brother!!! You would think this obvious but we live in a time where clicks matter more than merit.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Boss Hog. Are those two on code?? Clearly not. That's why he was critiquing them. Just like I stated in my response this was about showing folks how off code they were in order to show those who are on code that our narrative and agenda is effective. Michael Eric Dyson and Marc Lamont Hill can't even hold a candle to MLK. Do you really think they are on his level. Do you think they are on code more than MLK thus they dont deserve to be critiqued?? Criticizing those who are off code has more merit than repeatedly attacking an ancestor that has already died for his people. Its not a matter of favoritism more so than principle for me. If you stand for nothing you fall for anything. I stand for those who are on code for our people. I dont fall for the divide and conquer trick bag.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not speaking ill of the dead is a Black American sentiment. We have enough outside enemies who are alive and well doing damage to our people. I would rather argue about strategies to attack them not sully the reputation of a treasured ancestor just because.

blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    The strategy that liberal Jewish people created, pushed mlby MLK still negatively affects our community today. I believe Jason is wrong calling him a mastermind when MLK was simply a tool used by WS to undermine us.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    blackice_ATL Dr Claud Anderson directly contradicts what you are stating. He states in Powernomics that just like in China town or Korea town the infrastructure is in place for the community but business can still be conducted outside of the community without compromising the integrity of the community. In MLK's time the black infrastructure was already in place. He repeatedly stated that black Americans were entitled to take part in the overall wealth generation of the entire country. MLK was B1 by default based on the context of his time. Black owned businesses having access to white wealth is a form of integration that does not undermine the community. If he was really a compromised tool they wouldn't have had to edit his philosophy. That had to piece together a version of him they wanted to present. If he was really a tool as you say everytime he got on camera or publiclyy spoke he would've just towed the line. He fought for reparations to put us on solid footing to compete in this capitalistic society. MLK is not Keisha Lance Bottoms or Raphael Warnock. No one pulled MLK's coattail. If anything he pulled JFK's coattails which is why he also was assassinated. I feel your line of thinking completely discounts the context of the day. MLK wanted to empower his people and he was killed for it. As I said in previous posts if he was truly an opp he would still be alive today. Case and point, a lot of people thought Obama would be assassinated before his first term but over time we see that he was a tool for the establishment thus he is still alive today writing his books. All the true Revolutionaries put blood on the line for our people. That alone should be why we give our brorher grace in knowing that even though he couldn't accomplish all of his goals he was always acting in the best interest of his people. It's not fair for us to expect perfection from a human. His life was a net positive for our people not a negative. They can misconstrue all they want. Its on us to uphold the true legacy of a great Black American trailblazer.

blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    MLK fought for economic equality, not reparations. There's a big difference. And reparations and integration with the dominant society do not mix.

JFK used him, not the other way around. Again, referencing Malcolm X's speech, Message to the Grassroots.. JFK, the big six, Stephen Currier came together to manipulate the March on Washington and push the nonviolent movement forward.

Anytime you see a black leader meeting the president of the US should be suspect.
    Why was he killed? Well, that's up to debate. You make some very valid points. But in the end, his influence of pushing integration did more harm than good. And to me, that's not B1. Whereas you had the nation of Islam actively pushing to support your own during that same time period.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    long ago, Jason said something I agree with. He said (paraphrasing), "black people aim to be equal, white people aim to be dominant. And that's why we're losing."

MLK was aiming to be equal to the dominant society, not dominant.

ProMoatBlack
    ProMoatBlack
    In theory in a free market society what is dominant is determined by whose product sells more. I say that to say it remains to be seen that he wasnt fighting for us to be dominant. If we were able to maintain our infrastructure in addition to receiving our reparations we would have more capital to compete and become dominant over our competitors in business. It has been said that our wall streets were burned down because we were becoming economically dominant over the dominant society because we were beginning to access international markets. To say MLK did not push for our reparations is categorically false. MLK went as far as to say the government owed us billions in reparations. He complained about land allotments. You need equal footing to later get a leg up on your competitor. That is what MLK was pushing for.
    blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    nah bruh. Dominant society is white people are in full control of this country. This is about power, not sales.

MLK said over and over again, he was fighting for equality. Yes, he said they owned us, but he wasn't marching for money that's owned. He was marching for integration.

Staff

Everywhere At All Times
    Community Host
    zBucks
    long ago, Jason said something I agree with. He said (paraphrasing), "black people aim to be equal, white people aim to be dominant. And that's why we're losing."

We are going to start with this being blackice_ATL's support for his position. If you respond, you must address this point directly. Comments about the merits of the argument, what you feel is appropriate discourse, and any other logical fallacy will be deleted. Prove Me Wrong is all about intelligent discourse and not appeals to emotion or any other debate tactic.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ProMoatBlack this is not in the Cookout, it's a Community called "Prove Me Wrong" that specifically outlines the rules for commenting. See the rules here: New Community | Prove Me Wrong To say that it's censorship is bogus. People are on here talking about Jews, Transexuals, White Supremacy with no abbreviations, no code words, etc and never been banned or warned at all but the rules of Prove Me Wrong which states it's all about intelligent debate is censorship? Come on bruh you are better than that. Here are the rules:

Prove Me Wrong is a scholarly community where we debate thought-provoking and controversial subjects. Prove Me Wrong is unlike other Communities in that it is tightly moderated to ensure that the conversation remains intellectual and devoid of logical fallacies.

The 3 major rules of Prove Me Wrong are the following:
    • No Ad Hominem Attacks - An ad hominem fallacy uses personal attacks rather than logic. This fallacy occurs when someone rejects or criticizes another point of view based on the personal characteristics, ethnic background, physical appearance, or other non-relevant traits of the person who holds it.
    • No Strawman Arguments - A straw man argument attacks a different subject rather than the topic being discussed — often a more extreme version of the counter argument. The purpose of this misdirection is to make one's position look stronger than it actually is.
    • No Appeal to Ignorance - An appeal to ignorance (also known as an "argument from ignorance") argues that a proposition must be true because it has not been proven false or there is no evidence against it.
    Prove Me Wrong is for us to challenge each other's ideas in an intellectual manner.

These rules existed before Blackice even made this thread. So please don't accuse of us censorship...

#provemewrong

Last edited:

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I would also add as far as strategy you have to fight in a particular manner when you are attacking from a weaker position. White supremacy has a lock on violence. There was no way for MLK to dominate the dominant society through violence so he had to use non violence as a tactic. That is not the same as saying he was complicit with the dominant society. He checked the dominant society on their hypocricy. Also we as a people utilized integration incorrectly. If we wouldn't have abandoned our infrastructure we would've been competing to put white dollars in black banks not the other way around. That does not fall at the feet of. MLK. He had to fight with the best tactics he had available at the time. MLK was not compromised just because he got close to the heart of the beast. As Jason Black stated in his last broadcast MLK was playing the long game with the dominant society and even in the end Malcolm X made peace with MLK.
    And based on what came out of Elijah Muhammads leadership one could argue the nation of islam is an opp but that's another discussion.

blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    I'll put it like this. Where in history has that non-violent tactic work on white people in power?
    He might have exposed their hypocrisy, but they don't care. they do that today, calling out China and Russia about human rights issues but still treating black people sub-human here.
    Jason called MLK a mastermind. And based off his work during his lifetime, I don't see it. We're definitely not reaping the benefits of it.
    and he was definitely compromised. How can he work with jewish liberals and take their money and NOT be compromised? eh, that doesn't fit. - The Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. fought antisemitism
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    I put it to you that MLK had no intention of dominating white society. He had Bayard Rustin and ilk advising him to push for integration and ostensibly felt that was the best they could ever hope for. MLK made it obvious he would be very content with integration -his recurring dream of black n white kids holding hands - bless. Even Malcolm criticised his non violent strategy and thought it foolish (video interview of him expressing that thought👍🏿) to not anticipate an injurious outcome -pyrrhic victory.

King was out of his depth and he had poor and suspect advice from his inner circle. No doubt he was well intentioned and he got 50/50 backing from the black community because many opposed his strategy and feared white repercussions and they were right to draw that conclusion. Those that supported him did so because they were sick and tired of the racial tyranny and desperate for what they believed would be permanent change for the better.

The thing that's bemusing to me is that he was a learned man and for him to be remiss about white society's chequered past (reneged on every single treaty with native Americans) and their propensity for violence in the face of opposition compels me to question his competence and is also telling of his lack of confidence in his approach.

There was much hope for his success but I think that the adulation and beatification conferred to MLK is inordinate compared to Malcolm who was not a dreamer but a pragmatist.

They blissfully give national recognition to MLK but not Malcolm, hmm 🤔 -even they knew which one to fear the most -the real strategist!

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ProMoatBlack this is not in the Cookout, it's a Community called "Prove Me Wrong" that specifically outlines the rules for commenting. See the rules here: New Community | Prove Me Wrong To say that it's censorship is bogus. People are on here talking about Jews, Transexuals, White Supremacy with no abbreviations, no code words, etc and never been banned or warned at all but the rules of Prove Me Wrong which states it's all about intelligent debate is censorship? Come on bruh you are better than that. Here are the rules:

Prove Me Wrong is a scholarly community where we debate thought-provoking and controversial subjects. Prove Me Wrong is unlike other Communities in that it is tightly moderated to ensure that the conversation remains intellectual and devoid of logical fallacies.

The 3 major rules of Prove Me Wrong are the following:
    • No Ad Hominem Attacks - An ad hominem fallacy uses personal attacks rather than logic. This fallacy occurs when someone rejects or criticizes another point of view based on the personal characteristics, ethnic background, physical appearance, or other non-relevant traits of the person who holds it.
    • No Strawman Arguments - A straw man argument attacks a different subject rather than the topic being discussed — often a more extreme version of the counter argument. The purpose of this misdirection is to make one's position look stronger than it actually is.
    • No Appeal to Ignorance - An appeal to ignorance (also known as an "argument from ignorance") argues that a proposition must be true because it has not been proven false or there is no evidence against it.
    Prove Me Wrong is for us to challenge each other's ideas in an intellectual manner.

These rules existed before Blackice even made this thread. So please don't accuse of us censorship...

#provemewrong
    I get the rules of engagement piece. I just said that in response to what I can respond to. That limits the debate. I know 6zeros is not on any censorship tip but telling me what I can or cannot respond to had me a little perturbed.

Jay
    Jay
    Understood. The #provemwrong tag wasn’t on the thread so you may not have seen that this topic belonged to #PMW. I want this section to be an intellectual battleground where we challenge someone’s thought. Not the merit of it, the cause of it, the person, or etc…just the thought. If a thought is flawed then it should be exposed in here.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    blackice_ATL. So because MLK wasnt advocating for a full government takeover he was compromised?? Sales makes on company dominant over another. Sales turn into revenue that can be used to empower your people. He was fighting for our right to be economically competitive. That is literally what reparations is designed to rectify. As I said over and over again how is it productive to our cause to say MLK was not an advocate for reparations. He literally said we are coming to get our check.

blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    when you are backed and financed to push an agenda by the same people that hate us (jewish people).. yes, you are compromised.
    If you think being economically competitive is reparations, then I say you're thinking too small. Reparations should land and money to govern yourself.

How is it reparations if white people still hold the power in this country? Because we know they will NEVER treat us fairly or do right by us.

which brings it back to my point. You cannot be B1 and pro-integration. It doesn't work.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    blackice_ATL. I see no matter what I say you will keep the same position. I will end with this. Its not helping to tear down the legacy of MLK. If you were saying ww should learn from his mistakes ok but to say he was compromised because he was not able to fullfill his vision for his people is not fair. Would you say Yashua was compromised because he told us to live peaceably with all men??? As a FBA black American or whatever classification you subscribe to I refuse to tarnish my ancestors history. He was the first minister for reparations and because of that he will always be a mastermind in my book. He showed us the path forward to which we are still fighting to this day. We will realize his dream of receiving our checks. Its only a matter of time.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    He wasn't the first -even Frederick Douglas pushed for reparations. And I think others before him. No one's hating on king or seeking to 'tarnish' his name but merely to question his strategy and analyse his character -flaws n all. Historians, politicians, academics, philosophers do it for many cognitive, intellectual reasons so why should he be off limits to a layperson? Seems like you want to put him on a par with Christ -only he could walk on water.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I said specifically we integrate STRATEGICALLY. It never worked because we integrated without a plan as a group. The people I mentioned did. Every group I mentioned brought the knowledge and wealth from integration back to their own communities to make it stronger.

That's strategic.
    Right. We don’t live on exclusive tribal land. We have to deal with non-Black Americans, but at this point there’s little strategic about it. First we must be on code ourselves; agree to pay more for a brother’s product instead always going for the Asian bargain. Why? Because he’s our brother. Even if you don’t like him personally, he’s one of ours. We don’t think like that, other ethnicities and races do.
    During MLK’s time, everyone was either working for white folks or had to answer to them on some level; not being able to use the bathroom or eat in a decent environment was degrading and inhumane. Very psychologically damaging. It wasn’t about being with white folks, it was about being able to behave like a human being. That’s no small thing.

Now, we should segregate but we must have unity first and we don’t have that.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    blackice_ATL. Read Powernomics. You have to control your economic outcome before you can control your political or even military outcome. Even the bible says you have to be able to handle a little before you can handle a lot.
    Jay. Does changing the definiton of reparations fit into the logical fallacy of straw man. Reparations is not the same as controlling the entire country right.

blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    I have powernomics. that's the strategy to have better plantation conditions. I personally, just don't desire to be on the plantation anymore.

in the bible, when the israelites received reparations, they received wealth and their own nation to govern themselves. They didn't receive money and stay in Egypt.

I'm not changing the definition of reparations. I think as black people, we can have our interpretations of it. But for me, it's not just a check and better plantation conditions. You can look at any black celebrity and see the results of that.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    blackice_ATL. I already have the land so I need the money to devlop and mechanize my land. If we could take over a county or establish a black owned county we would be able to better control our lives. In this country the system is so decentralized there is no way for us as a group to have total control over every aspect of our lives. We Have to resegregate and aggregate our resources in order to control our own city and state government. Uvalde had a population of 2000 people. New Mexico is filled with American born Mexicans. We have to be able to move and invest and build and govern as a group. Its on the people to make that hapoen not any one individual. MLK was not compromised just because you say so. Most of us from the soil would not make this claim toward the ancestors.

blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    bro. follow the money. MLK was compromised. he was financed by the same small hats that hate us today.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    ProMoatBlack
    'MLK was not compromised just because you say so. Most of us from the soil would not make this claim toward the ancestors.'

That supposition is totally subjective for:
    1) inversely, MLK was not uncompromised just because YOU assert that sentiment -it's NOT a fact.

2) Where's the statistical data to support your bold claim that FBAs wouldn't dream of having a contrarian perspective of MLK. When he proposed that preposterous march a large swathe of black people were vehemently gainst it and hated MLK for proposing it and that was majority FBAs. Ask yourself, why did the dominant group -powers that be particularly, embrace MLK over Malcolm, his contemporary? Malcolm was straight talking and uncompromising. He wasn't interested in buddying up with white society and advocated blow for blow repercussions which made whites apoplectic with rage whereas King assured them there would be no reciprocal violence because we were good for the beatings for nothing in return. Did he really think they'd change for good overnight?!

No one's denying MLK was well intentioned. His strategy hurt us more, like it or not, and appealed to the kumbaya negroes who didn't want to fight WS at their own game -unrelenting.

By all means revere him if that's how YOU feel viscerally but don't assert we should all feel the same way about him.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    blackice_ATL. Powernomics is a strategy for bulding a nation within a nation. Having the book is different than reading it in its entirety. You start small then expand. You start in a neigborhood and end up on the global stage. There are levels to this. You can't jump to level 100 from one. We have to build up our builders before we start talking about managing our own nation.

blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    that's what I said, better plantation conditions. lol. A nation with power is not within another nation. I can't even think of a powerful nation that operates like that. but if that's what you want..cool. But I want more.

however, he made some points in the book. We do have to start thinking and operating as a nation within ourselves, which i agree. We move too selfishly.

but it amazes me that you think it's possible to get reparations peacefully from the US but not me wanting more than that. but hey, it is what it is.

but back to the topic at hand.. you cannot be B1 and pro-integration. I don't feel like you proved that it's possible.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Powernokics got me off the plantation. Owning your own land is not a plantation.
    blackice_ATL At a certain point what you are asking for only The Most High Can Give after the time of the Gentiles comes to an end but we have to make due until that day comes

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "B1" means "BLACK FIRST." It is possible to be a part of ANYTHING, as long as you put the BEST INTEREST of "Black" people, FIRST! #B1 & שלום 🙏🏿

blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    you think integration was in the best interest of black people?
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh
    No Brother Black Ice, not the way we did it. But that's RCNAL and I's point. Integration as defined by what took place as a result of the Civil Rights movement is one thing, but Integration as an IDEA/CONCEPT, is a different matter.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    Ehyeseph Ehyeh

But why would one want to be part of something detrimental to one's own wellbeing or interests?! And there lies the rub -we're always willing to be part of some one's parody, sock puppet/distraction. When would we find time to build?

'A nation with power is not within another nation.' - blackice_ATL 👍🏿👊🏿

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jay. So since these rooms are heavily moderated is there a time when a debate can have a conclusion like debate class or is this an endless thing . At a certain point one can always say they disagree no matter how much material has been provided to say the contrary. Factually at that. Also earlier staff was quick to regulate me but is black ice immune from rule moderation because he is the originator of the thread??

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    MLK Jr said in speeches and interviews only a few months before his assassination about the march he planned for Washington DC (the Poor People's march) the summer of 1968. He was assassinated that April.

He is on camera saying "...we are coming to Washington to get our check"

How plain is that? Or did he mean something different?

blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    Jason Black gave MLK the title of "Minister of Reparations" and "mastermind" because of one of his last speeches and a march that couldn't he even see through because of his assassination.

But if you listen to his speech in its entirety and read up on his plans, the Poor People's march wasn't specifically for black people. It was for poor people, and that included other races. Which they did take part in the protest in Washington.

Reparations should only be for black people, rich or poor. because it's a debt that's owed to all black people. But MLK never said that. He was trying to help poor people in general, regardless of race.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    My understanding was he had two objectives. The Johnson administration had a program called the War on Poverty.

MLK Jr was supposedly playing 3D chess. This is debatable but this is what I've heard said about his plan. From the 1600s the rich whites who ran the country did a conquer and divide between the indentured whites and Blacks who all lived together and both participated in some early rebellions as one.

What MLK wanted to do was have poor whites buy into it by having programs for all poor.

In his speech he talked about what was given to poor whites via the Homestead Act and Blacks got nothing. So, this seems to indicate specific reparative economic justice to Blacks specifically. Further supported by him saying about to Harry Belafonte "I think I have led our people into a burning house" (regarding integration for the sake of integration). In his last speech the night before in Memphis, he mentions specifically to the people to support local black businesses and he names a few. MLK talked back integration and was telling black folks to buy black. He said 'We came to get our check right AFTER talking about how poor Europeans got free land and support. He meant Blacks. And was using poor whites to support it by giving them programs. Tying both together.

It has some merit when you look at everything he said at that time. But admittedly its debatable.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Anyway, as we know there isn't nearly enough Blacks in tech. That's an industry that is more recession proof than pretty much any other industry. Not totally but moreso than the job we are in en masse. That's where we can integrate, get work, learn what they learn, become management hire each other. Then start our own tech companies like the software company that advertises with Tariq.

You can take over whole industries doing that. The Koreans did that to us with hair care. They integrated with stores in black areas and selling to our women their own products.

Ethiopians have the Washington DC parking lot market on lock. They started small and helped each other.

In LA and in other urban areas, Indians own a lot of the small hotels in the hood. They finance each other. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-in-india-also-owns-40-percent-of-u-s-motels/

We could be owning segments of industries in the dominant society by acting as a team with a code. Do what others do, on the low, not show our ass, and take over quietly.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    But we DID try all that and they didn't hesitate putting the mockers on it because it's imperative to them that we remain at the bottom for them to thrive. They introduce policies to inhibit black commercial progress and barriers/glass ceilings to top tiered career sectors. They mis educate and traumatise our kids so that they won't be a threat to their kids when competing for jobs in career sectors.

We should cripple non black groups' businesses in our communities by not patronising them then set up our own as a start. When they try to undermine it then simply don't vote.

Stop educating our children to get degrees to gift their genius to other groups' economy for a mere salary and prestige because they'll still treat them black -Elon Musk! They should be educated with a black first mindset to empower our group to establish our own economy instead -sports should be recreational only. Material gain is ephemeral compared to our eternal suffering and degradation.

They'll audaciously tell us dumb shit like, your progress is divisive and will hurt other groups as if we're supposed to automatically feel bad and back off -won't tell other groups that though.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We won't fully be free until our captivity comes to an end. In the mean time yes I live on my land and believe that until the day of our savior separation is the key. My land is not a plantation just because I pay property taxes. That was an extremely absurd and disingenuous argument to me.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would say that you can because is it B1 to purposefully subject your children to perpetual hot war?

Look who we're dealing with, they've not met a war they didn't like. Daily life would have been black and white folks trading bullets (if we could get our hands on some guns) all the time, everywhere. Of course there were mistakes, but integration largely took 1 of the ways they were freely warring with us off the table. It was a necessary evil that was very much B1 imo.

On another point, it's doubtful other world powers wouldn't jump in at some point. I believe the world would look starkly different without the actions of MLK. It would probably make a really good movie/series.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would say that you can because is it B1 to purposefully subject your children to perpetual hot war?

No. I think it's foolish to subject our children to such a traumatizing experience. They saw how vicious white people are and still sent their kids to "integrate" schools. I wouldn't do it. I don't see how that was B1.

Daily life would have been black and white folks trading bullets (if we could get our hands on some guns) all the time, everywhere.
    when guns were dropped off in the hood during the crack era, we didn't use it to fight WS. Instead, we used it to oppress ourselves.

On another point, it's doubtful other world powers wouldn't jump in at some point. I believe the world would look starkly different without the actions of MLK. It would probably make a really good movie/series.

if a full out civil war broke out, other nations would step in for their own selfish reasons. The U.S. does it all the time in other nations.

MLK was a jooish pawn and was used to push their agenda. Maybe he changed his tone at the end of his life, but I'm not completely convinced because he was still cool with them.

Czharcus
    Czharcus
    I appreciate your POV, but I still believe integration was a much-needed de-escalation and that's what made it B1.

That was my point regarding other nations. There's just no telling how that would've played out, but I doubt it would have been an improvement on the situation, at least in the short term. We are evaluating integration using the relatively short-term effects as well.
    Jay
    Jay
    Czharcus integration did not put Black people first. Integration put Black people last because its overall goal was proximity to whiteness.
    Czharcus
    Czharcus
    There is no way you could possibly know that, Jay , but even if "...keep your enemies closer."

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    MLK Day just passed and I've listened to the narrative that Dr. King was pro-reparations. But I don't think it's possible to be B1 and actively push for integration.
    Like integration has EVER work for us from the moment other groups invaded or befriended us!

Too many of us are truly suckers for punishment. Like PBT repeatedly reminds us: 'there's no cure for STUPID. What have these other groups ever offered us that actually benefited us other than THEIR own benefit?

Integration is a sickness -like Stockholm syndrome 🙄
    We need to get off of illusory alliances! Those who can't, we should dissociate from them