The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Jason Black's Twitter Space Asks "Is White Supremacy Our Greatest Threat"

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It's highlighting the fact that WS is the largest threat to the Black Community in America and around the world. What I liked about it is that challenged the back to South Stradgy presented by BTP subliminal. I felt it could be of use depending on the Black Listeners understanding of the current Black landscape politically on Twitter and beyond. Thanks 👍🏾 for the questions...

View: https://twitter.com/RolandDunham/status/1493738996127518725?t=NFxCwFV33s9GYahOLipGnA&s=19

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Can you give a little bit more detail?

What's it about? What did you like about it? What information did you extract from it? How does it enrich 6ZEROS members?
Well, it highlighting the fact that WS is the largest threat to the Black Community in America and around the world. What I liked about it is that challenged the back to South Stradgy presented by BTP subliminal. I felt it could be of use depending on the Black Listeners understanding of the current Black landscape politically on Twitter and beyond. Thanks 👍🏾 for the questions...

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well, it highlighting the fact that WS is the largest threat to the Black Community in America and around the world. What I liked about it is that challenged the back to South Stradgy presented by BTP subliminal. I felt it could be of use depending on the Black Listeners understanding of the current Black landscape politically on Twitter and beyond. Thanks 👍🏾 for the questions...
    Thanks for this, I added it to the first post, it helps people understand what you are talking about and contribute to the topic. I listened in and it was great and he dispelled a lot of myths people like to float around about Black Americans having some fantasy existence here in the USA.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thanks for this, I added it to the first post, it helps people understand what you are talking about and contribute to the topic. I listened in and it was great and he dispelled a lot of myths people like to float around about Black Americans having some fantasy existence here in the USA.
    Thanks for asking questions instead of judging to take my intellectual block off, respectfully. I am glad he was able to put thing into context of reality that some of us are not ready for but destiny to fight in years to come. I feel we need to wise up and stronger 💪...thanks for posting and sharing.