zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

... I have no words.

I mean I know she married a white dude and all but wtf? How is this acceptable? This just seems weird.

I saw people making jokes about them being in a relationship behind closed doors, like they are some sort of thruple cause Biden is nothing but a veg head without being pumped full of meds. We live in a clown world ya'll. The people in charge are probably some of the sickest people in the heads.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

... I have no words.

I mean I know she married a white dude and all but wtf? How is this acceptable? This just seems weird.

I saw people making jokes about them being in a relationship behind closed doors, like they are some sort of thruple cause Biden is nothing but a veg head without being pumped full of meds. We live in a clown world ya'll. The people in charge are probably some of the sickest people in the heads.
😖🤢🤮🤣

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I am sure that wasn't the first time. LOL
The way they look, it certainly is implying these people are sheet swapping. I just get some weird vibes from Jill, I always have. The woman can't dress herself and comes off as someone like likes to be passed around.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The way they look, it certainly is implying these people are sheet swapping. I just get some weird vibes from Jill, I always have. The woman can't dress herself and comes off as someone like likes to be passed around.
    Ewww a old heavy pink dippin broad.
    Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ewww a old heavy pink dippin broad.
    Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff
    She was probably the girl in High School the football team ran trains on.

She just don't come off as clean. She seems like some sort of loose freak. lol

ART
    ART
    Joe Biden, her husband is another degenerate freak that also appears to be a pedo. Same with Donald Trump. Bill Clinton is another loose freak and his degenerate ass still refuses to claim his Black son. People love to talk about the dirty, filthy things going on in Hollywood, but seem to overlook the fact that there are similar degenerate things going on in DC and political circles as well. Hollywood, Corporations, and the Government are in bed together. This is what we are dealing with.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

... I have no words.

Not surprised. These devils are even into incest, so hey, it is what it is.

ART
    ART
    Donald Trump openly and proudly spilled his own tea about how he felt about his own daughter Ivanka Trump without any shame.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Degenerates are happily and openly leading and running this country to the ground. This includes both parties.

This country was founded on anti-Black racism, exploitation, corruption and degeneracy which will also be the cause of death of this country. Look what happened to Ancient Rome and Greece when they let degenerates roam throughout the leadership and society.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I'm sure she and Joe got tired of each other a long time ago:

"Joe, did you just c*m in my mouth?"

"Well, it ain't tapioca pudding." [Looks down at his navel] "actually.....it is tapioca pudding. I f***ed a Bavarian glazed donut earlier today after breakfast."

"Joe, why would you f**k a donut? You couldn't wait for me to get back from the store?"

"I'm the president of the united state, baby. I can f**k whatever I want. Now pull up my pants and call the secret service. I got a hankering for an ice cream cone."

ART
    ART
    It would be crazy if that's how it really is with them because the way they be hugging up on each other in the media, you would think that they truly love each other and that their relationship is fine.