The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Jimmy Kimmel Upset With Aaron Rodgers LOL

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

Aaron said on a broadcast that Jimmy has ties to a certain island and dude lost it. I mean I am not saying he is guilty of anything but when you react like he did, you looking like you are guilty af.

SOEskeptical

D

Deleted member 191

Aaron said on a broadcast that Jimmy has ties to a certain island and dude lost it. I mean I am not saying he is guilty of anything but when you react like he did, you looking like you are guilty af.

SOEskeptical
    I mean..... I ain't sayin' he guilty buuuuuuut, if he was innocent, why didn't he just joke about it and keep it movin? Why is he threatening legal action? Any other time he would just respond with a joke and keep movin....

Just sayin'

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I mean..... I ain't sayin' he guilty buuuuuuut, if he was innocent, why didn't he just joke about it and keep it movin? Why is he threatening legal action? Any other time he would just respond with a joke and keep movin....

Just sayin'
    He is either guilty himself or knows/is close with someone that is. He probably knows a lot of people that were on the island and is close friends with them even though they were harming kids.