The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Jonathan Majors Is In Major Doodoo

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

“I further observed [Majors] grab my right arm, place it behind my body, and use his hands to twist my right forearm and right middle finger, causing substantial pain to my right forearm and right middle finger,” the woman said

They’re trying to get his ass for thinking he can be all big and Black and run around with Becky’s. Now I personally haven’t heard a damn thing that makes me believe he is innocent but I haven’t heard anything that makes me believe he is guilty either. But also the text released didn’t help shit look like a victim trying to roll back what she did.

But he did it to himself. He went skiing and his career fell off the cliff.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The only way out of this one for him is to play an LGBT character in a big budget movie that has a sex scene. He will also have to go around and say Black men need therapy to deal with our trauma. He will also have to donate a million to some white org and then they’ll plug him back in the matrix.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    He's being romantically linked to Meagan Good. Maybe I'm too cynical but I think its a publicity stunt for both.

That’s what I think too. The second I saw that I was like negro please. A day late and a dollar short.
    He likes sisters all of a sudden? LOL.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    That’s what I think too. The second I saw that I was like negro please. A day late and a dollar short.
    Majors has bo idea what he wants or who he is. He's a great actor. One minute he looks gay as all outdoors, in the interracial sex pool & now Megan Good!
    #BoyBye

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Jonathan Majors wasn't educated on the sexual abuse hierarchy when it comes to a court case. Doesn't matter the evidence.

White woman vs Black Man: White woman wins

White woman vs White man: White woman wins. *Has to be overwhelming evidence where there is no wiggle room an 1000s of dollars spent for the white man to win (Johnny Depp)

Black woman vs Black man: Black woman wins

Black woman vs White man: White man wins

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dude has a temper and a lot of people witnessed it. This ruined his image and everyone saying he is going to have to do a lot of nonsense to regain his career is right. Going to really have to jump through the jew hoops of Hollywood if he ever wants to be taken seriously again as an actor.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    TBA mentioned something. Jonathon Majors came out of no where. Icarus and Creed III. How did he get in the Creed movie over everyone else? That script is going to literally every black male who is under 40 (Majors is 34).

This may explain the photo shoot in effeminate clothing. They already knew his gf had him buck broken him.

Hmm...

D

Deleted member 1946

TBA mentioned something. Jonathon Majors came out of no where. Icarus and Creed III. How did he get in the Creed movie over everyone else? That script is going to literally every black male who is under 40 (Majors is 34).

This may explain the photo shoot in effeminate clothing. They already knew his gf had him buck broken him.

Hmm...
    You got a point. How badly do you really want it???????? That question is the best way to describe what you are saying.

D

Deleted member 1946

Jonathan Majors wasn't educated on the sexual abuse hierarchy when it comes to a court case. Doesn't matter the evidence.

White woman vs Black Man: White woman wins

White woman vs White man: White woman wins. *Has to be overwhelming evidence where there is no wiggle room an 1000s of dollars spent for the white man to win (Johnny Depp)

Black woman vs Black man: Black woman wins

Black woman vs White man: White man wins
    Seems pretty spot on

D

Deleted member 1946

Dude has a temper and a lot of people witnessed it. This ruined his image and everyone saying he is going to have to do a lot of nonsense to regain his career is right. Going to really have to jump through the jew hoops of Hollywood if he ever wants to be taken seriously again as an actor.
    I will say this... People better stop having a temper when this much money/good fame is on the line because in one fell swoop it can all be taken away.

D

Deleted member 1946

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I will say this... People better stop having a temper when this much money/good fame is on the line because in one fell swoop it can all be taken away.
    Black men are probably put on special watch lists in Hollywood and the second they mess up, everyone comes for them. If he was white, I bet it would have been ignored for years all the abuse and stuff.