The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Just imagine having your truck towed by this idiot

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How do you know how to operate this whole truck but ain’t smart enough to understand you gotta driven differently with a load? Dude wrecked the load and the structure he ran into. I was watching the whole time like:

Cringe Dislike GIF by Troi Irons

instagram.com/reel/CSw69ULF8kh/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=8f69d94f-f82d-4218-b949-cb6b4c9a08ee

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    There are a lot of morons out on the road that should not be on the road period. There is this bus driver in my area that has, no joke, been in 5 accidents this year WITH KIDS ON THE DAMN BUS and she has not been fired yet!
    The community & the parents have the power to get her off the bus & out of the system, unless they allow to be a crossing guard, yard monitor or cafeteria lady.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The community & the parents have the power to get her off the bus & out of the system, unless they allow to be a crossing guard, yard monitor or cafeteria lady.
    I hope something is done about it. I feel like because of everything that has been happening since 2020 and the schools unable to keep staff, they just ignore this stuff. There is word out that one of the bus drivers is a pothead as well. I don't know how parents aren't outraged.