The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Just Some Premier League Banter

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Yo, City got robbed last night. You know you've come as a club when you can just say 'City' and the average British football fan will know who you are talking about. 20 years ago not so, Same with just saying 'United'. I never call Man Utd, 'United', I hate them too much for that kind of respect.

Anyway, Arsenal are in the driver's seat but they need a striker, preferably a big number 9 . Giroud would have been useful had he stayed.

Tottenham did a fantastic job at City. Even though the ref gifted them the draw, to get 3 goals at City's grounds is very admirable.

I still think City are the favorites unless they get penalized enough by FFP. The crazy thing is City can get 10 point deduction like Everton and still win the league. They are capable of it. Although this season not as likely.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Yo, City got robbed last night. You know you've come as a club when you can just say 'City' and the average British football fan will know who you are talking about. 20 years ago not so, Same with just saying 'United'. I never call Man Utd, 'United', I hate them too much for that kind of respect.

Anyway, Arsenal are in the driver's seat but they need a striker, preferably a big number 9 . Giroud would have been useful had he stayed.

Tottenham did a fantastic job at City. Even though the ref gifted them the draw, to get 3 goals at City's grounds is very admirable.

I still think City are the favorites unless they get penalized enough by FFP. The crazy thing is City can get 10 point deduction like Everton and still win the league. They are capable of it. Although this season not as likely.
    City were kinda unfortunate, all bias aside. Side note, even 20 years ago and someone said 'City' it was very likely they were referring to Manchester City. Us fans in the UK would know what it meant.
    Would probably predict City for the title, even with their current troubles, But Liverpool looking dangerous, especially up front.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Villa are a beast at home, 15 straight wins. I'm not so sure who will win the title. City are slight favorites in my mind but either Arsenal or Liverpool can sneak it if City continue to falter.

Villa may even get 2nd or 3rd if they can come anywhere close to their home form on the road.

Its a mixed bag. Tottenham, when healthy are good, despite losing Harry Kane. They bought very well in their midfield. But they need to replace Kane and a much deeper squad. The drop off after the their first XI is too much.