zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The scent is un-matched !!😌😌
All of their products are of high quality. My family goal is to only have and use black owned products in the house. It's an achievable feat that will go a long way in circling our dollar in our community

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are tons of new finds. Check out the yummy vegan burgers on the blklist (get Black owned hamburger bun and bread company) .. we getting there ✊🏿 the Blklist

View attachment 5795
    I saw this before. Are they good? I don’t want to buy and not feel satisfied. I like most of the ingredients. These have iron in them and I need iron to keep my iron level stable. I was anemic and finished taking iron pills and went past the date of refill. So I’m only gonna depend on food for my iron instead of taking supplements.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw this before. Are they good? I don’t want to buy and not feel satisfied. I like most of the ingredients. These have iron in them and I need iron to keep my iron level stable. I was anemic and finished taking iron pills and went past the date of refill. So I’m only gonna depend on food for my iron instead of taking supplements.
    Sorry, I thought you meant the bread company ... If you have tasted Beyond Burger and Impossible, I wouldn't say they are better than those companies ... But, imo, they taste great. Out the gate, they can definitely rival those companies based on flavour, etc ...

I think they were picked up by Damon on Shark Tank? Maybe it was Marc ... They are very good though ...

Couple them with hamburger buns from the black owned bread company :)

Last edited:

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sorry, I thought you meant the bread company ... If you have tasted Beyond Burger and Impossible, I wouldn't say they are better than those companies ... But, imo, they taste great. Out the gate, they can definitely rival those companies based on flavour, etc ...

I think they were picked up by Damon on Shark Tank? Maybe it was Marc ... They are very good though ...

Couple them with hamburger buns from the black owned bread company :)

I don’t eat beyond meat and impossible burgers. ❌ I don’t trust eating that stuff. When I eat meatless burgers it’s made from beans, vegetables. I am aware of the black owned bread company. My brother told me about them. I will have to review the ingredients.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wanted to share on this thread as well .. As you know, there are a lot of apps that can help is nowadays .. Here are some recommendations,