The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kamala Harris a "wannabe" political broad with 0 relevance. No one takes her seriously.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    She said:

“I want to be very clear, the United States and Poland are united in what we have done and are prepared to do to help Ukraine and the people of Ukraine, full stop,” she said.

She said absolutely nothing.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by VH1

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Attachments

kamala trump connection.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Facts.

She is a freaking joke. You can tell she is used to being handed positions and not having to be knowledgeable. On the speech you quoted she was just babbling and then at the end basically said that Ukraine is on its own and that they gon give them some bread but they on they own militarily.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Facts.

She is a freaking joke. You can tell she is used to being handed positions and not having to be knowledgeable. On the speech you quoted she was just babbling and then at the end basically said that Ukraine is on its own and that they gon give them some bread but they on they own militarily.
    She also kept laughing everytime someone asked a question. One of the reporters would ask a question and she’ll cackle and then answer. Dafuq.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This girl is straight stupid and I am sorry but I believe the rumors about her sucking her way to the top. After seeing what she did in Cali to all those black men, she can kick rocks and eat some too.
    Kamala is for the white supremacy streets...

Attachments

kamala knee pads.jpg

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This girl is straight stupid and I am sorry but I believe the rumors about her sucking her way to the top. After seeing what she did in Cali to all those black men, she can kick rocks and eat some too.
    I have never heard her speak on something and appear as the subject matter expert. Even when it comes to law she always spoke at a surface level understanding. She also seems so be socially uneducated and does not know when laughing is inappropriate.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have never heard her speak on something and appear as the subject matter expert. Even when it comes to law she always spoke at a surface level understanding. She also seems so be socially uneducated and does not know when laughing is inappropriate.
    Not once. I don’t think she is smart. She is a token that got promoted as a tool.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    She is the kind of woman who talks only because she likes hearing herself speak. Anytime she is addressing the public, she sounds like a 5 year old explaining where water comes from.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    <<Smh/Lmao>> 'Sista Gul' Kamala truly is one sad case. All that proppin' for ol white zaddy Jim Crow Law Always and Forever Anti-Black Biden, to thinking and dreaming she'd actually elevate higher than VP, has all come to one mind blowing reality NWUC for her warped delusional dopey self.
    She is a piece of garbage...I'm just being nice about the name calling!

Attachments

kamala the coon.jpg

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    <<Smh/Lmao>> 'Sista Gul' Kamala truly is one sad case. All that proppin' for ol white zaddy Jim Crow Law Always and Forever Anti-Black Biden, to thinking and dreaming she'd actually elevate higher than VP, has all come to one mind blowing reality NWUC for her warped delusional dopey self.
    She might be one of the first VPs in recent history that ruined their future opportunity by moving into the White House. Who would want to pay for a speech from this airhead after she leaves office?

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She might be one of the first VPs in recent history that ruined their future opportunity by moving into the White House. Who would want to pay for a speech from this airhead after she leaves office?
    She will never get the respect she think she deserves from white or black people. Simply because she truly doesn't know who she is!

Attachments

kamala the liar.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They put her in the worst situations possible too. She is set up to fail at every step. They wanted her for optics but are making sure she gets no benefit for being a token. It’s cold blooded.