The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    The artist known as Ye was recently locked out of his Twitter and Instagram accounts for making antisemitic comments. Parler says the acquisition will help create an ‘uncancelable ecosystem.’

Exactly why we should not be defending Kanye West, he is not on our side.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "He is not on our side" does not cover it brother

Kanye West is a white supremacist

He has been one publicly for 10 years but we're still showing him grace

All of the pandering to the alt right hes doing came as a result of white people HATING him after he stole that girl's trophy on stage. Hes been trying to get back good with white people ever since. He figured out selling out black people and shkwing self hatred was the best way to achieve that

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ^^^ The "insert quote" button is broken or missing right now, but:

"All of the pandering to the alt right hes doing came as a result of white people HATING him after he stole that white girl's trophy shine and microphone on stage to big up Beyoncé."

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Kanye wants to be a white person so bad.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    "He is not on our side" does not cover it brother

Kanye West is a white supremacist

He has been one publicly for 10 years but we're still showing him grace

All of the pandering to the alt right hes doing came as a result of white people HATING him after he stole that girl's trophy on stage. Hes been trying to get back good with white people ever since. He figured out selling out black people and shkwing self hatred was the best way to achieve that
    Well it’s semantics but I’m in total agreement. Kanye seeks to be accepted by White people and he is using the tried and true method of pushing anti-Black racism. Anyone who calls this man a genius is trafficking faux-intellectualism. He can no longer explain away White lives matter after this move.

@KenyattaBlack5

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ye displays or says off code things, but still says things deemed on code, like what he said about Dr Claude Anderson. Ye is a total sellout, but I don’t have a problem with those who want to throw him in with sellouts, but I won’t, not just yet. He could be a good ally ✊🏿
    I meant to say, Ye isn’t a total sellout ✊🏿

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ye displays or says off code things, but still says things deemed on code, like what he said about Dr Claude Anderson. Ye is a total sellout, but I don’t have a problem with those who want to throw him in with sellouts, but I won’t, not just yet. He could be a good ally ✊🏿
    Your thinking is how we get infiltrated. He clearly shows he at the very minimum sympathizes with white supremacy and so he should be allowed nowhere near our movements. One day he’s chopping it up with us about reparations, next week he’s telling our secrets to the proud boys. You can have that coon.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Your thinking is how we get infiltrated. He clearly shows he at the very minimum sympathizes with white supremacy and so he should be allowed nowhere near our movements. One day he’s chopping it up with us about reparations, next week he’s telling our secrets to the proud boys. You can have that coon.
    Say NO to traitorous, disloyal, two-faced, fair weather, wishy washy, sometimey, flip flopping, self-interested, double-minded, duplicitous "friends."

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ^^^ The "insert quote" button is broken or missing right now, but:

"All of the pandering to the alt right hes doing came as a result of white people HATING him after he stole that white girl's trophy shine and microphone on stage to big up Beyoncé."
    Ya know what, no. I don't think it was for Beyonce. Just like him saying the George Bush comment actually wasn't for us like we thought, it was Kanye being radical ultimately for Kanye's benefit. He used to use that same energy in ways we admire or were amused by, now he uses it in ways we detest

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I notice that too ... How can someone with the type music he had before, change like that so soon... He's a very good manipulator (as he is about to get canceled by black culture, he redeems himself with the Mr. Anderson comment. I believe that was purposed)