The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kanye West wears White Lives Matter t-shirt

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Last edited by a moderator:

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Little Brother said it the best “Kanye always been like this”. That nigga always been a coon and we saw as his fame rose his cooning grew with it. He is like one of those folks on get out. Someone flashed a camera at him and he said bush doesn’t like black people and then went right back to cooning.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    get out falling GIF by Fuse
    Academy Awards Oscars GIF by Cartuna
    Episode 4 Falling GIF by Barstool Sports
    Get Out Jump Scare GIF by ALTER – The Best Horror Films
    Donald Trump News GIF by TV One

So I'm supposed to believe "White Lives Matter" when these very white racists post crap like this as a "joke" and "for the lulz" and they continue to attack, profile, oppress, target, sabotage, harm and murder Black people offline?

9epAHrz.jpg

If whites, tapdancers, and white-identified non-Blacks are not racist and if they truly changed, then why are they so angry about some silly ass Disney movie that has a Black Little Mermaid instead of the original white Little Mermaid? But people and younger generations are much less racist today than ever before, right? More racist white liberal lies. Anti-Black Racism continues to prevail today like it has in 1922, 1822, 1722, and 1622.

Here is Anti-Black Racism and Hate in 2022 and beyond:

m1h0Vsd.png

BUT BUT, ITS ONLY A TINY MINORITY OF WHITES. YEAH BECAUSE 2 MILLION DISLIKES, WHICH OUTNUMBERS THE 800,000 LIKES ON THE OFFICIAL VIDEO OF THE TRAILER, ONLY REPRESENT "A TEENY, TINY, MINORITY OF WHITES" THAT ARE ACTUALLY RACIST. SILLY ME, I SHOULD GO AND REPEAT MATH CLASSES AGAIN IN THIS FAILING PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM.

So the bottomline is that if I don't support the message and motive behind "White Lives Matter" then I'm a "Black racist" and a "Black supremacist" even though I and other Black people (especially the BLM protesters) were called looters, rioters, thugs, Antifa, BLM terrorists, extremists, etc for believing that Black Lives Matter and that anti-Black hate crime must stop?

So shouldn't it be fair to say that "White Lives Matter" "Activists" are looters, rioters, thugs, Fascists, WLM terrorists, extremists, invaders, insurrectionists, etc for believing that White Lives Matter and attacking anyone who isn't white or on their team?

More endless classic DARVO (Deny, Attack, Reverse Victim Order... look it up) tactics and projection from the anti-Black racists and the "suspected" and confirmed white supremacists.

This is what White Lives Matter so-called "protests" (aka mobs, terrorist attacks, genocidal attacks, invasions, and riots) actually look like.

D4R84Sa.jpeg

3rp36Gi.jpeg

c93BQhC.jpeg

rQgVR8W.jpeg

R6PFLeW.jpeg

eH630qB.jpeg

lefjKje.png

wXhDTUw.jpeg

They just give them "fancy" trailer trash names like "Unite the Right" and "Stop The Count" or refer to them as things like "Trump Rallies" to not seem too overtly racist. Coded language with racist context, racist undertones, and a racist purpose be it directly or indirectly.

How am I a "Black racist" for not respecting, advocating for, and showing support for a historically violent, brutal, evil, terroristic, anti-Black racist group of demons dipped in maggot infested mayonnaise that has oppressed, enslaved, and tried to destroy my people for centuries?! For over 467 years and counting?! And still being violent, barbaric, hateful, and discriminatory anti-Black racists non-stop with no justice served?!

Only a self-hating, conquered fool would support and pledge allegiance to a collective group of enemies that want them dead, destitute, detained, defeated, directionless, and destroyed.

Black Lives Matter means Black lives matter too.

White Lives Matter means only white lives truly matter in this world. It's okay to be white means it's okay to be white and racist.

All Lives Matter means "STFU BLM "TERRORISTS" you are not special and just want to cause "division" and "chaos" and make non-Black people feel uncomfortable."

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All Lives Matter means "STFU BLM "TERRORISTS" you are not special and just want to cause "division" and "chaos" and make non-Black people feel uncomfortable."
    You are preaching. It basically is asking us to keep everything the same because White lives already matter more than ours. So Kanye is basically asking us to shut up like you said.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are preaching. It basically is asking us to keep everything the same because white lives already matter more than ours. So Kanye is basically asking telling us to shut up like you said in order to appeal to his white paymasters and his white and non-Black fans and stans customers.
    Fixed that for you.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

#PhuckKanye I was done with this clown with the "Slavery was a choice" comment. None of his music is played here or in any cars nor to anyone in this household rock any of his over priced BS looking fashion. BTW those shoes look like #MethHeadMoonBoots

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The same white racists that were consistently whining and raging about Kanye being an egotistical, whiny, narcissistic crybaby and "racist" against wypipo and Taylor Swift before are now applauding him for supporting former president Donald Trump, claiming that "slavery was a choice", and promoting "White Lives Matter" t-shirts. Funny how these racists immediately changed their tone when they feel fee. certain Black people (who they previously hated on) are now "owning the Libs nigs" and "putting Black racist wokies Black people in their place."

This is more proof that Kanye only acts pro-Black when convenient as he straddles both sides of the fence in order to maintain and grow his steadily decreasing Black fanbase (example: giving his Grammy Award some fresh lemonade (watersports style) on camera while ranting about white racists in the establishment). We cannot afford to accept fairweather "friends" like Kanye West and Jay-Z who are self-interested users and leeches who have no problem throwing Black people under a bus for another McMansion of Butter Biscuits and pats on the head from massa.

I can't help but wonder what those Yeezus freaks, racist hispter cacs and psuedo cacs on Kanyetothe and KTT2 have to say about this bullshit and how they are going to justify, spin, minimize, and rationalize Kanye West's thinly veiled attempt to undermine Black Lives Matter (the movement and belief, not the organization of scammers) with this fake kumbaya "let's not be divisive" BS away.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    KANYE IS A SELLOUT.
    KANYE IS A TRAITOR.
    KANYE IS A LOST CAUSE.
    KANYE IS A SELF-HATER.
    KANYE IS A SELF-HATING RACIST.
    KANYE HATES AND RESENTS BEING BLACK.
    KANYE WANTS TO BE WHITE.
    KANYE WANTS TO BE A WHITE MAN.
    KANYE SECRETLY SEES HIMSELF AS A WHITE MAN.
    KANYE SEES HIMSELF AS A HONORARY WHITE MAN.

KANYE LISTENS TO JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE'S MAN IN THE WOODS ALBUM WHEN IN WYOMING WITH OR WITHOUT THE BLOND HAIR, CONFEDERATE FLAG, MAGA HAT, AND COWBOY HOOKER BOOTS.

KANYE WANTS TO BE WHITE GOD.

KANYE THINKS HE TRANSCENDED BLACKNESS EVEN WHEN THOSE RACIST WHITE MEDIA AND THOSE PART OF THE ESTABLISHMENT REMIND HIM AND TREAT HIM OTHERWISE.

KANYE WEST IS A SELLOUT.
    KANYE WEST IS A TRAITOR.
    KANYE WEST IS A LOST CAUSE.
    KANYE WEST IS A SELF-HATER.
    KANYE WEST IS A SELF-HATING RACIST.
    KANYE WEST HATES AND RESENTS BEING BLACK.
    KANYE WEST WANTS TO BE WHITE.
    KANYE WEST WANTS TO BE A WHITE MAN.
    KANYE WEST SECRETLY SEES HIMSELF AS A WHITE MAN.
    KANYE WEST SEES HIMSELF AS A HONORARY WHITE MAN.

KANYE WEST LISTENS TO JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE'S MAN IN THE WOODS WHEN IN WYOMING.

MAN IN THE WOODS AND JESUS IS KING WERE ALBUMS MADE TO GET PEOPLE TO CALM DOWN, GET IN LINE, SING KUMBAYA, APPEAL TO PRO-WHITE SENSIBILITIES, AND MAINTAIN THE STATUS QUO.

KANYE WEST WANTS TO BE WHITE GOD.

THE OLD KANYE AND THE NEW KANYE WERE THE SAME PERSON ALL ALONG.

THIS IS NOT JUST MENTAL ILLNESS, THIS IS SELF-DESTRUCTION, INTERNALIZED ANTI-BLACK RACISM, AND SELF-HATRED.

KANYE WEST HAS COMMITTED TREASON.

THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM THIS OR THE BLASPHEMOUS "SLAVERY WAS A CHOICE" INSULT TO OUR BLACK ENSLAVED ANCESTORS.

KANYE IS DEAD TO ME.

FUCK KANYE WEST. HOW IS THIS FAKE PRO-BLACK REVOLUTIONARY NARC MOFO GONNA SAY "GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE" AND MAKE PRO-BLACK SONGS LIKE "DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER" AND "ALL FALLS DOWN", BUT PULL SHIT LIKE THIS?!

HIS WHOLE PRO-BLACK IMAGE WAS AND IS A LIE.

SOME SKINFOLK ARE NOT KINFOLK.

KANYE WEST IS NOT KINFOLK.

BLACK PEOPLE, PLEASE STOP LOOKING UP TO THESE BLACK CELEBRITIES.

PLEASE STOP SUPPORTING KANYE WEST AND THESE OTHER BLACK LOOKING DARK EUROPEAN RACISTS. CANCEL THEM RIGHT NOW.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Koonye West is later going to post about how God and Jesus wants us to "forgive", "love thy neighbor", "love everyone"; "not be so divisive", and "show love to our enemies." He, these Yeezus freaks, and these Christians (especially the fake Christians) got this shit twisted. You don't love evil. Loving evil, supporting evil, protectng evil, defending evil, and praying for evil makes you evil by association.

As Lil Kim said, never show thy enemy love.

God forgives. I don’t.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Is anyone suprised by this? The same dude who said slavery was a choice?

Kayne is a hell of an artist and has a lot of creative skills and as much as I want to chalk this up to coon behavior, Kayne does things for himself. He does things like this to get attention. He likes people hating on him. Giving it any attention just makes him do more stupid bs. He is like a 15 year old girl on TikTok trying to get famous.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I'm beginning to hate this guy as the day goes by. It seems like he loves being in the headlines and he's willing to do just about anything to get that attention. I'm not sure if he's even doing well in the music industry lately with all the nonsense outfit he wears out.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Is anyone suprised by this? The same dude who said slavery was a choice?

Kayne is a hell of an artist and has a lot of creative skills and as much as I want to chalk this up to coon behavior, Kayne does things for himself. He does things like this to get attention. He likes people hating on him. Giving it any attention just makes him do more stupid bs. He is like a 15 year old girl on TikTok trying to get famous.
    I think his mental instability started when his Mom died & Kim worsened things.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think his mental instability started when his Mom died & Kim worsened things.
    I think it is just another example of a grieving man being taken advantage of. He made such powerful music back in the day in his early career. I mean the dude has a lot of amazing albums but you can sense him changing over the years mentally.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    He gave "aid and comfort" to the enemy axthe military term for reasons for treason. F*ck him. I heard Tariq broadcast tryna give him advice. Way too conciliatory for my taste but he is looking at him like a troubled brother.
    I'm good, they can do whatever to him. I've washed my hands of him long ago.
    I'm not as upset with him as I am disappointed so many of us ain't canceled him from the MAGA thing.

As I told one friend, he is over there with people who have exonerated every single public murder of a black person. Including Candace Owens. Murders like Breonna Taylor whose murder broke my heart fah real (among others like 12 year old Tamir Rice) so for me that's personal. Bad enough murdering black men but black women and kids? I've heard Candace Owens and Larry Elder excuse all that. F*ck them and him. I don't give 1 f*ck if they get him fair or unfair.