The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Kanye

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
When i was a kid i remeber people talking about actors and entertainers would sell their souls. When i was older I knew a guy who's cousin decribed an interview with a Music Exec. He said the actual phrase "sell your soul" was said. I don't know about any of that but i have to assume that their are a lot of dues to be paid for Kanye's level of fame and financial worth. Maybe some people feel as though they can outsmart the contract once they get on. Kanye is making more than ANYBODY in the industry as an artist and producer. I hope he dosent do a suicide live or nothing. All of this is f-ing wit him bad. But he said you cant tell him NOTHING.

Lamont

Sixer
zBucks
When i was a kid i remeber people talking about actors and entertainers would sell their souls. When i was older I knew a guy who's cousin decribed an interview with a Music Exec. He said the actual phrase "sell your soul" was said. I don't know about any of that but i have to assume that their are a lot of dues to be paid for Kanye's level of fame and financial worth. Maybe some people feel as though they can outsmart the contract once they get on. Kanye is making more than ANYBODY in the industry as an artist and producer. I hope he dosent do a suicide live or nothing. All of this is f-ing wit him bad. But he said you cant tell him NOTHING.
Is this the quintessential "you have to join the illuminati and sell your soul to be famous" discussion? While I know that there are a lot of sacrifice to be made to be ultra successful, I do not believe they are necessarily satanic or esoteric. A lot of the sacrifice is putting the corporation over everything else and in return you are rewarded with vast wealth but the sacrifice was your time which is finite and non-replenishable. I may have went off on a tangent but I dislike when people make success the fruit of a sacrifice to Molech at he Bohemian Grove. No, that nigga has hot beats and networked without that, nothing else would have popped.