Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
So this kendall qualls person wrote a piece for the ny post undermining the reparations movement, he went to bad mouthing folks such as ourselves who supports it. He truly believes in his peas size brain that Systemic Racism have put us in the condition we in. 😡

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A highschool video of Qualls in highschool.
    Happy Dance GIF by Disneyland Paris

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not trying to cause trouble but I want to know what do people expect to gain from pointing out everyone that is against us? There's going to be piece after piece after piece after piece. What are we doing to make sure we actually get what's owed? Also what are we doing in the event that we don't get it?

DOSO

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So this kendall qualls person wrote a piece for the ny post undermining the reparations movement, he went to bad mouthing folks such as ourselves who supports it. He truly believes in his peas size brain that Systemic Racism have put us in the condition we in. 😡

Exactly. I'm like "Don't speak for us bruh." I totally support reparations for FBA. I'm full-blooded FBA. We are owed. Period.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    My view is deeper than him. Whenever I see these sell outs in mainstream media with a voice. Why aren't we playing 3D chess?
    Meaning this.
    Why doesn't anyone Black with the power and access to find out WHO at the NY Post okayed him to give an op ed piece and then interview THAT white person (because we know he had to be white) and ask THAT person WHY? One of the questions could be 'Kendall Qualls is unknown to 99.9 percent of all Blacks. He represents an ideology and is part of a party that Blacks vote against 90% of the time. Why do you feel it necessary for his particular voice to be the one to have a platform as large as the NY Post to speak on behalf of blacks and speak about Black issues when he would be rejected by at least 90 percent of Blacks?"

Put THOSE people on the Jumbotron. The same to who is the person who specifically recruited and hired and continue to support people Jason White-lock..er. Whitlock...and the other bootlicks like Charles Barkley when social media of most Blacks are opposed to his views?

Bruce Leroy

Registered
    zBucks
    ne of the questions could be 'Kendall Qualls is unknown to 99.9 percent of all Blacks. He represents an ideology and is part of a party that Blacks vote against 90% of the time. Why do you feel it necessary for his particular voice to be the one to have a platform as large as the NY Post to speak on behalf of blacks and speak about Black issues when he would be rejected by at least 90 percent of Blacks?"
    Those people move in the shadows they will never hop on an interview especially with someone who is going to expose the trickery.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    You can get at them. We haven't tried. And even if you can't get an interview, you can do articles about them. Put them on the jumbotron so they can't hide. They enjoy doing surreptitious disruptive anti black ish and never get called out. At the very least call them out.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My view is deeper than him. Whenever I see these sell outs in mainstream media with a voice. Why aren't we playing 3D chess?
    Meaning this.
    Why doesn't anyone Black with the power and access to find out WHO at the NY Post okayed him to give an op ed piece and then interview THAT white person (because we know he had to be white) and ask THAT person WHY? One of the questions could be 'Kendall Qualls is unknown to 99.9 percent of all Blacks. He represents an ideology and is part of a party that Blacks vote against 90% of the time. Why do you feel it necessary for his particular voice to be the one to have a platform as large as the NY Post to speak on behalf of blacks and speak about Black issues when he would be rejected by at least 90 percent of Blacks?"

Put THOSE people on the Jumbotron. The same to who is the person who specifically recruited and hired and continue to support people Jason White-lock..er. Whitlock...and the other bootlicks like Charles Barkley when social media of most Blacks are opposed to his views?
    In other words, ignore the boot licks entirely; they’re not worth the acknowledgement and go straight for the jugular! Great strategy!