Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Shannon Sharpe: You ain't got no army! What army? Your so-called God's Army? HA. We see nothing over here haha. Where is your army? You need more people.

Kyrie Army:
ZewulNC.jpg

They say all you need is critical mass and starting with your dedicated #300 to kick things off.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Im so proud to see this post. Israel United in Christ You are being redirected...
Is the Hebrew Israelite group I have followed for a long time. I watch their videos all the time especially on Sabbaths. Im happy to see them get shine because Israelite groups are always portrayed as rag tag and undisciplined. This group is organized. They are organized in several heavily populated american cities where our people are the predominant population. I have seen this group support B1. They have co signed on Tariq Nasheed as well.

Everything the professor stated was on point.
The wicked will stop at nothing to ensure we do not return to our heritage. Our Heritage is a religion of empowerment and prosperity.
For example. Most of our people get caught up partying Saturday nights. When in fact Saturday is the Sabbath meaning you should stay home and fellowship with family and loved ones. By purposefully not spending your money on the day when the rest of society spends it all just to have a good time you will set yourself up well financially. By fasting on Saturdays you remove the stress and exhaustion of the week from your being. There are so many benefits to returning to our true culture.

Im so proud, so proud to see B1/FBA movements meshing with the Hebrew Israelite movement cause in so many ways we are fighting for the same values and the same people. That's why on twitter I put Judah/FBA in my title. Foundational Black Americans are the modern day ancient Tribe of Judah.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Love love love the unity shown by these brothers. Brought a few tears to my eye. I love to see our brothers standing on their beliefs. God given power. No victims here!
    That was a wonderful thing to see.