The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Ladies... Would You Do This For Your Man?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    And men, would you want this?

I am sorry but HELL NO! Nope. No way. Not happening with me. No sir, no ma'am.

No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Probably better for him to drink breast milk than cow's milk, lol. But why not pump and put it in a cup for him? They're right there on the fetish line, like a hair's width away.

I wonder how him feeding is affecting what the youngest is getting? Our bodies respond to signals in the baby's saliva to give them the what they need in the breast milk. Is her child missing out on specific things because her body is responding to signals from her husband?

She said "I do not breastfeed in front of my children. I think it's just between me and my husband, so it's something that we keep private." So, ma'am... why does all of the internet know about it WITH visuals? I hope they enjoy the attention now, will most likely have issues later.

I also have other comments about the husband, but I'll keep those to myself.

Amber Riley Tea GIF

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Probably better for him to drink breast milk than cow's milk, lol. But why not pump and put it in a cup for him? They're right there on the fetish line, like a hair's width away.

I wonder how him feeding is affecting what the youngest is getting? Our bodies respond to signals in the baby's saliva to give them the what they need in the breast milk. Is her child missing out on specific things because her body is responding to signals from her husband?

She said "I do not breastfeed in front of my children. I think it's just between me and my husband, so it's something that we keep private." So, ma'am... why does all of the internet know about it WITH visuals? I hope they enjoy the attention now, will most likely have issues later.

I also have other comments about the husband, but I'll keep those to myself.

Amber Riley Tea GIF
    I think they just want people watching, clearly cause the sis saw it happening. I mean come on now, who they fooling allowing this to go on the internet for everyone to see? I think they just trying to get some book sales. I just hope it don't haunt these kids when they get older. Imagine the word getting out about your parents doing this and having a school teasing you over it.