The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Lil Tay Who Went Viral For Her Anti-Black Skit Has (Allegedly) Passed Away

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin

Both her and her brother seemed to have passed. I would love to know how. I don’t really care at all but it’s strange that she died at 14.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Yeah I recall her running a way a few times to get away from him and that's when the abuse allegations started to come out. Then I heard about the brother and the GoFundMe. So with them both being dead....I'm just waiting for the headline that they got the daddy in custody.
I dunno who Lil Tay is, but something is definitely odd.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Both her and her brother seemed to have passed. I would love to know how. I don’t really care at all but it’s strange that she died at 14.
    Karma tastes so good...

Hungry Ad-Rock GIF by Beastie Boys

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    H
    HailCzr85
    I'll be damned.....shit started soundin' suspicious as shit when the cops was like....we ain't heard hide nor hair about these people dying. bwahahahahaha I can't WAIT to find out how THIS shit play out!!!! Where they egg and sperm donor? Willin' to bet the last million I don't even got, they had somethin' to do with this......Ain't this about a muthafucka! bwahahahahaha. Nothin' like a good ole' fashioned death hoax before school starts back hahahahaha