The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Lions Vs. The Ravens @ 1pm

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Well I don’t have a horse in this race but both teams have wack ass defense.

Ravens have a better offense and Lamar gonna be a problem for the Lions as the Lions struggle in the pass game and slow in the run. Lions gonna try to contain Jackson but leave cats like Marquise wide open. We’ll see.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well I don’t have a horse in this race but both teams have wack ass defense.

Ravens have a better offense and Lamar gonna be a problem for the Lions as the Lions struggle in the pass game and slow in the run. Lions gonna try to contain Jackson but leave cats like Marquise wide open. We’ll see.
    The upper management in the head office ALL need to be canned. Fam? The Lions have been a ongoing Losing Team since I have been born. Thery get flagged on the most silliest plays. This elder down the street did shine a light on their "main" problem. The league doesn't like dealing with Mrs. Ford at all and until that team is run and owned by a man they are going to have a hard time doing anything they plan to do with her at the helm.
    Game time in 1 and 1/2 hour. Lunch and snacks at the ready.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The upper management in the head office ALL need to be canned. Fam? The Lions have been a ongoing Losing Team since I have been born. Thery get flagged on the most silliest plays. This elder down the street did shine a light on their "main" problem. The league doesn't like dealing with Mrs. Ford at all and until that team is run and owned by a man they are going to have a hard time doing anything they plan to do with her at the helm.
    Game time in 1 and 1/2 hour. Lunch and snacks at the ready.

I think her putting her daughter in as principal owner made it worse too. You made an excellent point though BARRY SANDERS EVEN COMPLAINED ABOUT THE LOSING culture! If that doesn’t show you how long it’s been going on then nothing will.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think her putting her daughter in as principal owner made it worse too. You made an excellent point though BARRY SANDERS EVEN COMPLAINED ABOUT THE LOSING culture! If that doesn’t show you how long it’s been going on then nothing will.
    OH wow I totally forgot about that silly move. Yup until that team is either sold or upper management get a total revamping they will continue to get silly flag calls and be at the back of the heap as they always been. Hell even Megatron couldn't take it and retired. He was their rushing engine.

And before a female cuts my head off...I am NOT anti female heading any type of business but the Ford women have a real shitty attitude towards those working under them and that right there is just a lose lose situation for the entire team. BTW I am NOT mad at Mat for leaving, the man has only a handful of workable years left and he wants a ring. I fully understand his position.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    OH wow I totally forgot about that silly move. Yup until that team is either sold or upper management get a total revamping they will continue to get silly flag calls and be at the back of the heap as they always been. Hell even Megatron couldn't take it and retired. He was their rushing engine.

And before a female cuts my head off...I am NOT anti female heading any type of business but the Ford women have a real shitty attitude towards those working under them and that right there is just a lose lose situation for the entire team. BTW I am NOT mad at Mat for leaving, the man has only a handful of workable years left and he wants a ring. I fully understand his position.

I feel you. I’m super pro-woman’s rights but I get in a gray area on topics like this with a woman running a team in a league she couldn’t even play in. I feel kinda similar about the refs too but it’s not as bad as owner.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel you. I’m super pro-woman’s rights but I get in a gray area on topics like this with a woman running a team in a league she couldn’t even play in. I feel kinda similar about the refs too but it’s not as bad as owner.
    Jackpot!!!