Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lisa lost her son in 2020 to suicide, he was 27 I think. This is an unfortananet side-effect of fame and the lifestyle that comes with it.

Lisa was just recently at some event and seemed perfectly healthy. I have my suspicions that this was vaxx related. I use my burner account on Twitter to just see what is happening and any day I go out there, I see people from ages 16 to 60 dropping daily and no one wants to address what is going on.

I saw some Irish magazine reporting on some Pfizer data showing they KNEW the vaxx would kill this many people and pushed it out anyway. I didn't look into it enough to know if it was factual. If we find out everything happening is down to these shots, we know who to blame... Trump for rushing them, our government for demanding EVERYONE take them, and the pharmaceutical companies for profiting off of death.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sapphire Yeah I read the son was battling demons. I don't know what's going on in that church of scientology they were apart of. Lisa didn't look right in my opinion. People say she was doing drugs. So her lifestyle could have contributed to her untimely death. I see cases where people have been dropping dead. People dying in their sleep. having strokes and heart attacks. It is crazy.