The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Lol Zach Wilson was benched again

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
Zach Wilson, the QB who started for the Jets the beginning of the season, was benched recently due to poor performance and attitude, but was given another chance recently. That chance was short lived, as Zach Wilson has once again lost his starting position at QB for the Jets.

And I think people are starting to see the writing on the wall. Zach Wilson is not a good quarterback and I don't think he ever will. I don't see him lasting once the off season hits.

Do you think Zach Wilson is a bust for the Jets? Or should they give him more time to grow as a player?

sjcovington

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Zach Wilson, the QB who started for the Jets the beginning of the season, was benched recently due to poor performance and attitude, but was given another chance recently. That chance was short lived, as Zach Wilson has once again lost his starting position at QB for the Jets.

And I think people are starting to see the writing on the wall. Zach Wilson is not a good quarterback and I don't think he ever will. I don't see him lasting once the off season hits.

Do you think Zach Wilson is a bust for the Jets? Or should they give him more time to grow as a player?
They may as well give him some time...as a backup. If he wants to leave because he can't start, let him. As bad as he is there are worse QBs out there so trying to get him to improve is a positive thing. If it were me, I'd ask him straight up if he wants to sit on the bench or leave.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

More than likely the system doesn't fit him and if he has a stank attitude that would make it worse. We've seen this with Young QB's before