Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Lollipop Chainsaw Remake Announced for 2023

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
i played this game on the ps3 it was basically DMC with a white blond female. Never finished it cause i borrowed it. ill get it when it is a reduced price

Danny

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Latin America
I played the first release of Lollipop Chainsaw in 2015 if I remembered correctly and it's quite an interesting video game. I enjoy zombie killing video games and it's why I'm a good fan of Dying Light, Walking Dead and World War Z. I'm looking forward to the release of this remake.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My wife loved this game when it came out, we still have our copy for the 360 but we don't have a 360 to play it on at the moment. She's definitely looking forward to this remake! I have a bad feeling they won't be able to use all the music used in the original game though, for legal reasons. Regardless I'm sure the remake will be awesome.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My wife loved this game when it came out, we still have our copy for the 360 but we don't have a 360 to play it on at the moment. She's definitely looking forward to this remake! I have a bad feeling they won't be able to use all the music used in the original game though, for legal reasons. Regardless I'm sure the remake will be awesome.
    I wish they had that bad boy on backwards compatibility it was so good.