The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Looking For Some Constructive Criticism On My New YouTube Channel

A.B.

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The robo voices always make me feel like it’s a scam but if the info is like the info you drop on here then I’m all for it.
I said the same thing. Thanks for the confirmation. I'm looking for a more human sounding TTS software to make it better. Before I upload another educational video. Do you think it's childish to use the 3D avatar?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I said the same thing. Thanks for the confirmation. I'm looking for a more human sounding TTS software to make it better. Before I upload another educational video. Do you think it's childish to use the 3D avatar?
    Yes it would be better to show screenshots of what you’re explaining. The 3D classroom thing was hot in 1999 when Mavis Beacon was teaching typing.

A.B.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ok I set myself up!
    Cracking Up Lol GIF

A.B.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah the robot voices just make me think of those Indian scams people in India run on people lol

Why not work on using your own voice? You don't have to show yourself, just get into tune and practice. You can read off script to make it easier.
    Yeah though so too . A script could work, but my voice is not the best for video. I'm gonna try a better sounding voice over software 1st. I have tried a few public speaker courses but I still need a lot more work.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah though so too . A script could work, but my voice is not the best for video. I'm gonna try a better sounding voice over software 1st. I have tried a few public speaker courses but I still need a lot more work.
    You could higher freelancers as well. Not sure how much something like that would cost but if the scripts are short, it shouldn't cost too much. I know someone who hired someone online to do a 3 part video series for them. Not a big channel or anything but since they put all the research into it, they wanted to make sure people wanted to stick around and hear them out.