The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Looks Like Henry Ruggs' Career Might Be Cut Short

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Henry Ruggs III Involved in Fatal Car Accident ...To be Charged W/ DUI Resulting In Death​

10:53AM PT-- Cops tell us Ruggs was behind the wheel, driving his Chevrolet Corvette, when he crashed into a Toyota Rav4 around 3:39 AM. The Toyota caught on fire ... and first responders located a deceased person in the SUV.

Ruggs was transported to a local hospital for treatment on non-life-threatening injuries.

Cops tell us the NFL star showed "signs of impairment" at the scene ... and the 22-year-old will be charged with DUI resulting in death.[/quote

Maybe having a bunch of young millionaires in the US' capital of debauchery may be a bad idea. I hope the young brotha wasn't drinking...jail will stop his future income, the lawsuit incoming will take his current income, this could be a huge L.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé

Talk about a fumble. We’ll see how this plays out over time. I would say I’m glad the brotha is safe but that’s kinda disrespectful as he ran into someone and took their life. What if it was someone’s kid who died all because this dude was potentially impair and was not safely operating his vehicle.

Terrible story.