The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Bootlicking does not come with a retirement plan. She advocated for everyone except Black Americans and those people went and voted for other candidates. Bye Lori!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    One of the candidates has the endorsement of the police union. By definition, in my view, if the cops are endorsing you, you are anti Black. And Chicago has some of the dirtiest cops in the country.

Lightfoot from what I understood, had no tact and reckless to people with that 'stud' energy. When you are talking like this, its all about you tryna impress lesbians and feminists than anything else. Chicago Mayor Bragged About Having ‘the Biggest Dick’ in Bizarre Zoom Rant, Lawsuit Claims

and when you married to a white woman What to know about Mayor Lori Lightfoot & her marriage to Amy Eshleman you better come correct as hell to the black community. Sidenote, why do black feminist lesbians seem like al they do is wifey white women? Wanda Sykes,other than Angela Davis , I can't think of any famous black lesbian that doesn't have a white girl. And you will never, ever, ever hear black women who complain about Black men wifeying white women, talk about that either.

Any way, Lightfoot is done politically. Not even sure she can run for alderman and win.

Bahni.Klyde.Reacts

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The shade in the title thread just took me clean out 🤣🤣🤣

I love to see it 😂😂 maybe next time, these politicians will actually serve the community they come from and not act like they don’t know what time it is.

-Bahni

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    The issue that Black Americans are always going to face is the threat of fleeing White dollars in the event that a politician has the nerve to advocate for us.

Until we work together and levy consequences that are tangible to the system for not acting in our interest the system will stay the same.

Lori Lightfoot is out but everyone else is going to most likely pan out worse for Black Americans. We can vote ourselves into office until we’re blue in the face but if all the White corporations threaten to leave and kill your tax revenue if you work in Black interests what are you going to do.