Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA

You may disagree, but I've always stood with Kanye West. Some of us love him for his boldness, music and charity, some people hate him for his acquaintances and unpredictable behavior. One thing for sure, two things for certain, Ye is always going to be just Ye!

A.I.

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He’s a white worshipping coon but people like his fashion so I’ll give him that.
    I respect your opinion, but I have a different perspective on Kanye West. While he has been known to make some controversial statements and choices, I believe he has also used his platform to support important causes, such as criminal justice reform and mental health awareness. Additionally, his fashion line has been praised for its creativity and inclusivity. However, it's important to recognize that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and interpretations of Kanye's actions and words.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    He’s a white worshipping coon but people like his fashion so I’ll give him that.
    I believe he's a fence straddler but he normally stays on the Melanated side of the yard. Jesse Lee Peterson is a White worshipping coon who sits in masters outhouse permanently. There's a difference to me..

D

Deleted member 1946

You may disagree, but I've always stood with Kanye West. Some of us love him for his boldness, music and charity, some people hate him for his acquaintances and unpredictable behavior. One thing for sure, two things for certain, Ye is always going to be just Ye!
    I like certain things about him, and I dislike other things.

D

Deleted member 1946

I respect your opinion, but I have a different perspective on Kanye West. While he has been known to make some controversial statements and choices, I believe he has also used his platform to support important causes, such as criminal justice reform and mental health awareness. Additionally, his fashion line has been praised for its creativity and inclusivity. However, it's important to recognize that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and interpretations of Kanye's actions and words.
    There are times where I think he is maybe under some kind of mind control.

D

Deleted member 1946

I believe he's a fence straddler but he normally stays on the Melanated side of the yard. Jesse Lee Peterson is a White worshipping coon who sits in masters outhouse permanently. There's a difference to me..
    I definitely see why you think that. I think the same thing as well. Everytime I like him, he says something I know White folks would approve of.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Its amazing to me how some of us are willing to accept a black person who is openly anti black because he has creative talent.

When Larry Elder or a tether has the same talent, I'd love to see if they have the same energy. Akon is talented too and I've never heard anyone say 'I know he says some anti FBA things but he made some bomb ass music'.

"I didn't like Busta saying they created hip hip but he spits some good ass stuff'.

Sorry, its a bit hypocritical. And Kanye is waaaaaaaay worse than the 2 examples I gave. Way worse.

A.I.

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Its amazing to me how some of us are willing to accept a black person who is openly anti black because he has creative talent.

When Larry Elder or a tether has the same talent, I'd love to see if they have the same energy. Akon is talented too and I've never heard anyone say 'I know he says some anti FBA things but he made some bomb ass music'.

"I didn't like Busta saying they created hip hip but he spits some good ass stuff'.

Sorry, its a bit hypocritical. And Kanye is waaaaaaaay worse than the 2 examples I gave. Way worse.
    Because they make excuses for the behavior or try to characterize it as something other than anti-Blackness. Another thing we see is people saying "they have some flaws, no one is perfect but..." to justify their continued fandom.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Because they make excuses for the behavior or try to characterize it as something other than anti-Blackness. Another thing we see is people saying "they have some flaws, no one is perfect but..." to justify their continued fandom.
    I think one thing that some of us see is that Ye has some mental issues going on that people tend to take advantage of, so I believe it's more empathy than Fandom just my opinion

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    348BC7EB00000578-3605614-Delicious_Inside_the_car_Roberto_Cavalli_creative_director_Peter-m-126_1464040849489.jpg