Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Love Is Blind Season 5 Official Discussion

Tati 304

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Chile Uche and Lydia are a hot mess this season. I took too long to make this thread but let's keep all LIB Season 5 discussion here. Who in here has their gold chalice?

Uche and Lydia definitely brought some drama this season with that BS they are trying to pull. I don't know if they orchestrated this on their own or the producers did but they are messy.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would love to see more discussion on this crazy show on here. I listen to Roxiie and Taits Take for the recaps. I feel like Uche is toxic and doesn't have accountability. He was sleeping with Lydia 3 months ago and also cheated on her but then wanted to act like a saint when he was judging Aaliyah. He sounds like a spoiled brat...

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He is definitely my favorite but Lydia is too much for him. I like how Milton’s Sis called out how he doesn’t truly seem happy because I’ve been vibing on that since the pods.
    I don’t know, I’m torn. I thought her experience would be too much for him but he seems like he is not allowing her to control him. He’s also showed leadership especially when she was frazzled on the rough top. The question is will she submit to him leadership…

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t know, I’m torn. I thought her experience would be too much for him but he seems like he is not allowing her to control him. He’s also showed leadership especially when she was frazzled on the rough top. The question is will she submit to him leadership…
    Did you watch Episode 9?

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    He is definitely my favorite but Lydia is too much for him. I like how Milton’s Sis called out how he doesn’t truly seem happy because I’ve been vibing on that since the pods.
    She is ughhh I couldn’t even with her. When she came back after crying and told him “this is me” I was like girl now I see why people only want your body. Milton could be good for her but she doesn’t listen. She wants to be whoever she wants to be and everyone has to accept it. Milton needs to turn the alter into that MTV show NEXT!

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She is ughhh I couldn’t even with her. When she came back after crying and told him “this is me” I was like girl now I see why people only want your body. Milton could be good for her but she doesn’t listen. She wants to be whoever she wants to be and everyone has to accept it. Milton needs to turn the alter into that MTV show NEXT!
    sanaalathanlaugh

Milton needs to get his rocks off and then dump her at the alter. She is about to gaslight him into an igneous rock.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did you watch Episode 9?
    I watched it late last night and I have been in the same situation as him before and I finally had the courage to walk away. There is nothing like having your partner totally ignore everything you're saying to them. To invalidate every gripe of yours so that they don't have to change their behaviors. He is about to go for a ride if he commits. She will leave him and try to take as much money as she can from him.