The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Loving the layout

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hi,
    I look what I'm seeing here. I don't know how to upload pics yet but once I learn I'll post more. I also see I can't keep my posts in the cook out too short.nialonglaugh

Look at the orange button at the bottom left below...it says "Attach Files"...that's how you upload pictures. Also there are minimum lengths for posts which will be lightening up in some sections of the site with our upcoming mobile app.

Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 3.36.35 PM.png

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Welcome Sis I hope to see you around.
    Hey there! Thank you! I heard good things about this platform from "Black Majority State" on Twitter. I had just started talking about 6zeros.net and he said I should check out this one because it's owned by a FBA. I understand because sometimes it gets tiresome trying to 'splain' my feelings about the condition of Black Americans with people who think its because we need to let go of the past and just move on and do better. I'm helping with this campaign the creator of "3 Minutes of Black Empowerment came up with
    ". Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 4.12.28 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 4.10.06 PM.png

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Look at the orange button at the bottom left below...it says "Attach Files"...that's how you upload pictures. Also there are minimum lengths for posts which will be lightening up in some sections of the site with our upcoming mobile app.

View attachment 3399
    Thank you! I just uploaded some pics now! You are better than any help button that's for sure! Appreciate it!

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey there! Thank you! I heard good things about this platform from "Black Majority State" on Twitter. I had just started talking about 6zeros.net and he said I should check out this one because it's owned by a FBA. I understand because sometimes it gets tiresome trying to 'splain' my feelings about the condition of Black Americans with people who think its because we need to let go of the past and just move on and do better. I'm helping with this campaign the creator of "3 Minutes of Black Empowerment came up with
    ". View attachment 3405 View attachment 3406
    Jay is FBA but the site is for all on code Black people just FYI. We don’t allow diaspora warring though…no Caribbean vs. black American vs. Africans nonsense is tolerated here We do have intellectual conversations about who is and isn’t on code though.

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jay is FBA but the site is for all on code Black people just FYI. We don’t allow diaspora warring though…no Caribbean vs. black American vs. Africans nonsense is tolerated here We do have intellectual conversations about who is and isn’t on code though.
    Well the problem there is that Foundational Black Americans are usually the ones being warred against not the ones going on the attack. My assumption then would be that people cannot come in here disrespecting Black Americans, right? I'll engage with anyone as long as they aren't lying or saying disparaging things about my culture as anyone should expect. I don't want censorship either! Open dialogue should happen here as well, right?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well the problem there is that Foundational Black Americans are usually the ones being warred against not the ones going on the attack. My assumption then would be that people cannot come in here disrespecting Black Americans, right? I'll engage with anyone as long as they aren't lying or saying disparaging things about my culture as anyone should expect. I don't want censorship either! Open dialogue should happen here as well, right?
    We can’t disrespect anyone here. We have Black Americans, Black people from Europe, Caribbeans and African folks on here and all we ask is that everyone stays on code. Bashing Black Americans and calling us lazy is off code. Calling Julius Malema a lazy African is off code. The site is for all Black people who understand who our common enemy is and want to do something about it.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    ". View attachment 3405 View attachment 3406
    No tangibles, no vote.

TerraX1

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We can’t disrespect anyone here. We have Black Americans, Black people from Europe, Caribbeans and African folks on here and all we ask is that everyone stays on code. Bashing Black Americans and calling us lazy is off code. Calling Julius Malema a lazy African is off code. The site is for all Black people who understand who our common enemy is and want to do something about it.
    Like I said, the protection from the disrespect of Black Americans is good! I'm down with that! I also down with collaborating with anyone that stands against White Supremacy, PERIOD! B1