Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Luxury Smart Watches

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was always waiting for luxury brands to get into smart watches and these few look dope. I love the Apple Watch but sometimes the look of a classic watch face complements your outfit, especially a suit. It’s great to see some high end companies giving it a try. Does anyone know of any others? don’t post Apple Watch Hermes, its an Apple watch with a custom background.

Louis Vuitton Tambour Horizon
    $3500

2EC0BC12-DB3E-4A76-8765-7F044CFF4CB2.png

Tag Hueur Connected
    $1900

E7BF70C6-969E-4C79-9B20-056A50211F15.jpeg

Breitling Exospace B55
    $7000+

995D0E54-5EA2-4CBF-BCB8-1154F6718BD0.jpeg

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These luxury smart watches that you've shared are very impressive. However, with the pricing, I'm not sure that's something I would be interested in purchasing. I have a new series 6 Apple watch, I used to wear it all the time, but now I hardly ever touch it. It sits on the charger and doesn't move, and I always forget to wear it. Fortunately, the Apple watch only cost me around $600. If I was to purchase one of these luxury smart watches, I would get sick to my stomach knowing I paid an outrageous price and forgot to wear it lol.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I like luxury items but I don't like luxury costs. I can get a watch that does the same thing for a fraction of the cost. I get the appeal but I would rather be smart with my money. You get what you pay for (for sure) but there is a cross-section where you are just foolishly overpaying because of a label, not actual quality.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I like luxury items but I don't like luxury costs. I can get a watch that does the same thing for a fraction of the cost. I get the appeal but I would rather be smart with my money. You get what you pay for (for sure) but there is a cross-section where you are just foolishly overpaying because of a label, not actual quality.
    It's those wealthy footballers like CR7, Messi, Zalatan, Mbappe, Neymar and so on are the one's that can easily afford those smart watches with no stress at all.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's those wealthy footballers like CR7, Messi, Zalatan, Mbappe, Neymar and so on are the one's that can easily afford those smart watches with no stress at all.
    Oh for sure. Most sports players get big pay so they rock the best of the best. It is mostly just a status symbol to me. Maybe I am more frugal than others but even if I was well off, I would not spend money on these.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh for sure. Most sports players get big pay so they rock the best of the best. It is mostly just a status symbol to me. Maybe I am more frugal than others but even if I was well off, I would not spend money on these.
    They are something that doesn't hold much value in my eyes even though they are awfully expensive. I rather used that huge sum of money to venture into real estate if it's possible.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are something that doesn't hold much value in my eyes even though they are awfully expensive. I rather used that huge sum of money to venture into real estate if it's possible.
    Hell yeah! These fools are out there buying expensive cars, boats, and watches. They need to be buying up land. That is one of the best investments you can make!