Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

MacOS vs. Windows: Which do you prefer?

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The MAC is not superior which is why the RISC cpu had to be discontinued and they are not using CISC chips made by Intel.
Apple sells over priced hardware just so rich white people can feel superior.
Apple is a trash company with a trash product.
I've poked fun at @Jay and we've had some light banter going back and forth but the energy that you are bringing is horrible. Let both of us put each other on ignore for goodness sakes.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
You can tell that he doesn't really understand software and how an operating system works.
Every operating system has a "registry" , a kernel, a "dynamic link library" equivalent , etc.
The nomenclature changes because of marketing and branding.
Jay is a cool brother and smarter than I am. Cut him some slack. He's an Apple fanboy and I give him shit but he knows computers well enough to go back and forth with me and I have a Masters in computer science.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Anybody using Apple in 2021, after they've admitted to forcing people to buy more of their products by destabilizing their older products, needs to get a refund for their computer science degree and if they don't have a computer science degree, then they need to imagine getting one and imagine getting a refund.
lilboosiedigust
Has anyone in your life ever described you as charming, graceful, a joy to be around?

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Yes sir, on a regular basis. But being a joy isn't the skill set that's going to get us through this turmoil we're under.
We need Black Nerds who will spit that real shit.
This isn't a baby nursery. We're here to save lives, not egos.
I would believe you if those qualities were reflected here, but I'm just one person, eh? Your method is bound to create more resistance than compliance.

What do you mean save lives? I don't see Islamic terrorists marching in the streets... yet.

Devin

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA