The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Man Tries to Break Into an OG’s House and Gets Hit With the Blammer

HeffDawg

Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    View: https://youtu.be/JlYME6iSZzI

Reason #1 why I can’t down with the gun control crowd because if OG had to wait for the police he would have been killed. You need to have a weapon and be proficient with it so when someone brings the drama to you, you bring it right back.

FeverPitch

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://youtu.be/JlYME6iSZzI

Reason #1 why I can’t down with the gun control crowd because if OG had to wait for the police he would have been killed. You need to have a weapon and be proficient with it so when someone brings the drama to you, you bring it right back.
    You're conflating two issues.
    But I agree my man did what he had to do and if he waited on hook, he'd be dead. He's fully within his rights.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You're conflating two issues.
    But I agree my man did what he had to do and if he waited on hook, he'd be dead. He's fully within his rights.
    You can’t say I’m conflating two issues and then not immediately say what two issues inn supposedly confusing. I guarantee the issues you think I’m confusing are ones you imagined and not my position. Let’s hear it.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I would shoot the guy like I planned to have him killed over and over again because if I don't, I will end up being the victim. This shit have been happening a lot lately and there has been so many victims that couldn't protect themselves from these animals.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    Here's hoping that the prosecutor does not try to charge that man. He was well within his rights.
    The prosecutor will be wrong by doing that! I hope the clips will be used in the proceedings to ensure justice is done. I have said that I can never support the gun control bills no matter how they try to make it look.